Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
What is required for me to buy the sex toys beside money? Can only purchase the little princess dildo and condoms right now. How do i unlock the rest of the sex toys?
I suppose he didnt complete that part, as cant unlock them

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I suppose he didnt complete that part, as cant unlock them
THAT is what i needed to know, thanks.

As an aside, is there any action with Sugar beside her flashing? I know she appears sometimes in the gym, but that leads nowhere (at least at the moment).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case the dev read here, rats lab 2 has body mods, as to breast for now.
Plus that game has several body types and height variations.

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
What is required for me to buy the sex toys beside money? Can only purchase the little princess dildo and condoms right now. How do i unlock the rest of the sex toys?
At the moment this is not available!
The only purchases in this category are the princess dildo and condoms.

THAT is what i needed to know, thanks.

As an aside, is there any action with Sugar beside her flashing? I know she appears sometimes in the gym, but that leads nowhere (at least at the moment).
Yes for the moment Sugar has only this content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
At the moment this is not available!
The only purchases in this category are the princess dildo and condoms.

Yes for the moment Sugar has only this content.
Thanks. Does Soul do anything, beside serving as an alternative for Balls to convince Sugar to show her tits?

Also, it seems that cumming on Sugar's clothes caused some sort of bug. If i interact with her in the lobby i'm unable to leave the scene due to a loop. Did anyone else have this issue?

When getting a blowjob from Claire, if you warn her you're going to cum it causes a loop too, though that one you can escape by just changing your choice to cumming into her mouth or face.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Love this game. I hope we get more eyeballs (dollars) on it. Really good stuff, I fucking love Sugar too. Makes me want to date again.

Small complaint regarding Sugar would just be the 'I've never dated anyone before' thing - a bit too blatant with the stereotypical male fantasy service there, but its still k.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I notice the tags haven't changed, gave it a try awhile back but decided I'd wait until it had at least a few sex scenes. How far has it advanced in terms of sexual content?

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Am I the only one seeing the minimum submission unlocks disappearing? After increasing her submission i'd expect that stat to never reach zero, but maybe that's not how it works?

Reactions: Cabestro
Aug 21, 2016
a bug ocurred when you try to race against the bitch in the gym:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bitchfb back sport.png.'>:
  File "game/Summon The Bitch.rpy", line 833, in script call
    call privatecoercion from _call_privatecoercion
  File "game/Gym Encounters.rpy", line 542, in script
    show bitchfb back sport with vpunch
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bitchfb back sport.png.'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Summon The Bitch.rpy", line 833, in script call
    call privatecoercion from _call_privatecoercion
  File "game/Gym Encounters.rpy", line 542, in script
    show bitchfb back sport with vpunch
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/motion.py", line 179, in render
    child = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/home/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/Bitch_Breaker-0.0112-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bitchfb back sport.png.'.

Linux-4.19.85-1-MANJARO-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bitch Breaker PrePreAlphaBeta 0.0112
Sat Jan  4 22:02:27 2020

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes