lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
I think he has stated that this is nothing more than a hobby for him so he can only work on this during his spare time. There´s only one update up to date on his patreon, nothing after that. We do live in a turbulent time so if he is prioritizing his family and his own health over his hobby, tho it would be nice just to know if he´s doing alright, if he has decided to put this project on ice again, or if he needs help coding.

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
As much as I love that Claire can present herself with a different pubic hair, I don't like to see her very muscular like that at all.

This image is out of context, obviously, it will be necessary to see if it is a temporary change or not, that her body can evolve is great, even if I would have preferred that it happens rather on Max thanks to the weight training session.
Or in a less radical way is less traceable on Claire.

The new look is nice too, the glasses and jacket fit her perfectly, can't wait to get my hands on the update.

Reactions: lexlutha

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Read his post. Basically he is busy as hell (he's an essential worker so he's working a lot). His wife is home & stays up later which is limiting his programming time. Also he had to reprogram a lot but is close to being done, maybe. He is adding clothing & pubic hair options. View attachment 679084
Anybody got any more info since his last post on his Patron or any update on how Unkwowns doing? Hate to act impatient but man I Really like this game.

• Sad
Reactions: JhOon

SpikeyNite

Feb 6, 2019
Hey guys, is anyone else having this problem where the game gets stuck after you visit Sugar. She keeps repeating, "Hey Baby, what's up."

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes