Jan 28, 2018

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Is the new savefile future-proof?
It was but then I broke it again.
I spent another couple of hours on my translation this very morning, I still have the whole passage of Sugar about 10k line, plus finished touchme2/3/4.
I'm both in a hurry to get news, but at the same time I'm apprehensive to be able to propose my ideas to the author.
Thanks for putting in the work to translate the game! You're doing great. Don't be afraid to propose ideas! The worst thing I can do is tell you they're bad, and I'm just some asshole on the internet. What do I know? Trust yourself. Besides, if you knew how many weird ideas wind up in my inbox you wouldn't worry one bit about yours!

I'll check back in sometime over the next couple days and answer any questions you guys might have about the next update or the game in general. I'd really like to spend more time communicating with real communities like this since the feedback is incredibly valuable, but I'm stretched pretty thin these days and I just don't have the time.

Jan 2, 2018
I wonder what the deal with Francine is going to be. Maybe an added layer to the game, having to keep her suspicion of you low as you corrupt your boss, or maybe she is someone you'll be able to go after as well... :unsure:

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Every day, I think about the game, the event I would like to see in it, ideas come and go (its part in every sense).
Francine is a really nice character, her appearance is a nice tribute, the hardest part is still to come.

But I'm more worried about the health of UnknownError and his family in these troubled times.

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
I think between the unemployment and the sanitation, he must have a lot of other things to think about.
We can only hope he comes back soon so we can abuse Francine. ^^

Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
Abuse svapon? No, no, no, we are NOT going to abuse her. She is an investigative journalist and we'll go help her with her investigation, and the best way to do it is corrupt her to join Claire :devilish: :cool:

Reactions: RobinsonCrusoe
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes