Jan 2, 2018
He has written an update on his patreon during the 16th, he says he's about 70-80% done and from the looks of it's going to be a bunch of new features and a new character from the looks of it. Just be patient guys
I’m not following his patreon so I didn’t know, thanks for the update though

Reactions: lybs88

androide

May 3, 2018
After playing this I have to say it is a pity that it doesn't get regular updates. I'm sure that if there were updates every month or even every two months (even if the updates have to be shorter!) the author could achieve his goal of 1000$ a month. Really looking forward to more although I don't think this will get more than the next update.

Reactions: Mastershake

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Here's the changelog for the update in case the OP ever gets around to updating the thread.

Version 0.112
This update breaks your saves. That's one of the reasons why I've been trying to cram as much in as I can. I'd like it to be worth the annoyance of replaying everything again.
What's new:
A lot. Seriously.
-A new favor "Suck my cock." Over the next few weeks I'm going to be improving this system to include "deepthroat training" and other cool things that would take too much time to add for this update.
-Condoms are now purchasable and usable. Agreeing to use a condom reduces the requirements to get your dick sucked and later to penetrate Ms. Pennyworth. Be sure to exercise safety as improper usage can be dangerous.
-A new NPC. The kiosk girl from the intro is now an employee. You can find her in the lobby in the afternoon. You can pursue a romantic/sexual relationship with Sugar. Just interact with her in the lobby until you get the option to "Ask Sugar out."
-A new dating system. You can go on dates with Sugar and explore areas around The Big Onion. It's pretty comfy. Over the next few weeks I'll be adding additional dates to this, and if there's interest, expanding it.
-Several new sex scenes with Sugar. She mostly just flashes you and lets you jerk off on her. You'll know you've reached the end of the new content when you get the option to cum on her pussy.
-New gym scenes. There is now a second "Break Point" available in the gym, associated with the new squat scenes, that will permanently increase the Bitch's submission. There is also a new gym scene featuring Sugar Brown.
-New lobby scenes. There are now several new Lobby scenes that can occur in the afternoon involving various characters.
-New Room Customization feature "Music." You now have the ability to change the background music in your lair using cassette tapes purchased from Sugar's kiosk. Wank Williams remains mislabeled.
-Introduced a lot of new bugs. I've squashed what I could, but you're likely to run into a few in the wild.
-Misc changes "under the hood" to facilitate future updates without breaking saves. Again, if you're a curious cat who likes to dig around in the game files, you'll like discover some variables and rudimentary code related to the appearance and body modification for both Claire Pennyworth and Sugar Brown. This doesn't mean that I'm going to be able to implement those systems anytime soon, just that I would like to be prepared for the eventual implementation. Just to be safe -Body modification remains at *.01% Complete*
#F!wUk2VSCJ!051gzpztXnOjf5kzHH3XQw
I'll add a rudimentary Android version sometime in the next few weeks since some patrons were asking for it.

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
- First off, fucking excellent taste in music. Holy Diver, the Fragrance of Dark Coffee, Thriller, etc.

- Yeah, it's pretty buggy. Missing facial expressions/mouths are a big one that sucks because they're the best part. Also some issues with Sugar dating and the "punish Pennyworth" choice in her interaction with Sugar afternoon scene.

- The dates are pretty cozy. I like the new girl, I hope you keep the direction of the more hardcore BDSM stuff being reserved for the Bitch though.

Last edited:

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Hi,

First of all thank you UnknownError for this early christmas present.

Version 0.112
This update breaks your saves.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm gonna have to redo the whole game :love:

What's new:
A lot. Seriously.
Great Job ! the hardest part is going to be waiting for the next OUCH!!!!

-Condoms are now purchasable and usable. Agreeing to use a condom reduces the requirements to get your dick sucked and later to penetrate Ms. Pennyworth. Be sure to exercise safety as improper usage can be dangerous.
A welcome touch of humour, continue to use.

-New Room Customization feature "Music." You now have the ability to change the background music in your lair using cassette tapes purchased from Sugar's kiosk. Wank Williams remains mislabeled.
A real plus, I like references spread all over the place, even if I don't have all of them.

-Misc changes "under the hood" to facilitate future updates without breaking saves. Again, if you're a curious cat who likes to dig around in the game files, you'll like discover some variables and rudimentary code related to the appearance and body modification for both Claire Pennyworth and Sugar Brown.
I'm gonna go do some digging, I've actually seen this, I'm not sure about all of them, just don't let it go in all directions.

Reactions: lexlutha
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes