RPGM Completed Bitch Government ~Loose Loose Diplomacy~ [Final] [Nekoshaku]

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The files for the game are not the issue. You are just extracting the game wrong. This is a Japanese game, it make sense the archive would use Jis name encoding. When you Do not properly change the encoding in win rar and / or don't have Japanese locale setup on your computer, your computer doesn't know how to properly name the files and changes the file names which causes your game to error out like yours did. Technically the developers did nothing wrong, they made the game for a Japanese audience. Translators MTL or otherwise are not going to change the CG calls and subsequently the images names for the game to accommodate an English speaking audience. The issue is 100% user error. I have included a screenshot of what the image folder looks like when you extract it properly for reference.

View attachment 866711

To fix the issue you need to select the proper name encoding options when extracting. if that doesn't work, you might need to setup your computer with the proper Japanese language pack but that shouldn't be necessary. View attachment 866712
rar files don't support encoding with JIS. They should have converted to unicode. There is good reason why.
There isn't a single standard JIS set and it isn't easily detectable. However, if they converted to unicode then it would have been relatively easy. Just because you can get something to work doesn't mean you should do it.(In short some tools compensate for idiots using it.) There are compression formats that directly support JIS he should have used one of those. I believe 7zip is one of those from what I remember. Not sure if it still does or was the software.

Also the instruction say "Extract and Run" they don't mention a thing about JIS or anything along that line. You can blame that however on whoever posted it for failing to mention it. Also not every rar tool supports JIS extraction like winrar. Sorry, I'm not paying for the crap when the only benefit to doing so is they added in some stupid support on file formats that shouldn't exist and cause confusion when other people use archive software that doesn't offer the same added feature.

So no I stand with my first statement. The developer is at fault maybe not for the reason I stated but because he used the wrong tool for the job or used the wrong character set. Take your choice.

Sorry, if I seem overly harsh but a week got done converting two engines of mine from ASCII base to handle UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32. It took all of 2 hours of work to do that so that I can use various fonts with it and support as many languages as I can. Not just that I also created a key library system so the words used in menus and all could be swapped out by a selection menu. So any time I need to add another language it is as simple as adding another line to a file that has the words in the utf8 format.

Why would I do that to broaden my customer base. Like I don't want to sell to more people. I guess if I was either stupid or a lazy shit I might choose not to do something like that. Oops I for got another reason I might not do that I don't want to make more money.

Last edited:

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>Bitch Government
now this is an unusual setting
usually it's government that fucks everything up and around

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
sooo redownloaded and tried everything but i get a consistant file error every step made in the game only for it to loop on any loading screen. any fix?

Fray0

Jan 14, 2019
I think I'm tired; I read the title as British Government. :unsure:
Might have something to do with the fact that I'm currently getting my extended diploma in public services.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
None of you should be complaining about translation. The game is so bad, it doesn't even deserve a translator.

I have never felt so pissed at a game before. This is a disgrace that should be placed in the trashbin. If you don't know why, read my review.

And if you have been copying everything in your entire life, I bet you surely are enjoying this game. Everything in it is a copy.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
How lame is this game? Might as well just open a CG gallery than have any real "Objectives", literally some poor attempt at monetizing on hgames going point A to B

Imagine creating a whole game around a recollection room.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Government Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 505 MB/190 MB :

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes