yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
BitchOutAudition-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
There also doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for what makes a girl pure or not from what little I've played. Had a girl in a super skimpy outfit that gave a bunch of what Japanese tropes would consider "bitchy" responses but she was pure according to the game.
Exactly, you just ask innocent things and put them in normal clothes and get bitches, you just ask hot questions and put the girls naked and with toys but they win pure, it just increases the points you get with lv, but you will always need 3 runs for lv up and then 4 ‍:rolleyes:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
gpu usage and power consumption is spiking hard on this one..Honestly i don't see the reason to justify that.
Any old or shabby build will not be able to run it.

As a game is not that satisfying either so frying the hardware is the only achievement from my experience.

Jun 6, 2017
Decent concept just lacking a lot. There's not enough variation between the girls and the ones you choose make very little difference. Needs a lot of new clothing, different colors, personalities, and body types.

Eli-Chanpu

Jul 15, 2017
There also doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for what makes a girl pure or not from what little I've played. Had a girl in a super skimpy outfit that gave a bunch of what Japanese tropes would consider "bitchy" responses but she was pure according to the game.
The trick I found has nothing to do with the questions at all.

Do lewd things to her. If her reactions are interested/knowledgeable in sex in any way, shape, or form, she's a bitch.

The whole idea is the girl has never even seen a dick I imagine.

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
My main issue is with the concept itself: having to take out the "bitchy" girls in exchange for "pure" ones.
I understand it makes sense for something like an idol... But I'd rather have an opposite premise (like for an adult studio), where you have to choose the lewd girls and weed out the oblivious ones. That would be more fun!

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
I don't really understand what you're supposed to do in this interview
Are there answers that you shouldn't use, or which ones are particularly useful?
I often throw some of these out because they don't appeal to me at all visually, so asking is pointless

I would also be interested to know how you can get characters into this phone list or delete them again
Or do characters that you find stupid remain there?
This is already really annoying me after playing for a short time

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes