ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
@Gab
Is the game completely in English?
Not in the slightest. I thought it was going to be alright for awhile, but once I got to the quest where you encounter the stranger in the barn and you're passed out, the game completely stopped with English subtitles. A total bummer. I really really hope it gets translated, I love lechertown games like this.

One thing that irks me is that for a game that's in dev, you shouldn't have to use a bct.sizer script to adjust the screen size. I like playing my games in a window mode, and with this game, you can't. For old games it's one thing, but for new games, it's just outdated.

Sins tim

Jul 25, 2018
please help me play already achieving the mission in prison why stop there is no escape or mission, please guide me to overcome this problem?

Sins tim

Jul 25, 2018
how do you get past guards that are looking for you when you are disguised as a maid looking for the flawless diamond
run as far as possible if there is nothing to follow, save first, so that later, if caught, you can load and then continue as I did while looking for a way out.

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
and who can tell what to do after the scene girls with pink hair, then I do not know where to go at the bottom of the quest is not poluchaetsja to take, I'd like a translation into English

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I can't seem to interact with the hospital.

It looks like there's a job I can get, but...nothing.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
when will version when will version 0.82 be released? On patreon she there are already
Would it be possible for us to seek out people who are actually still patrons of this guy and get them to upload for us here? I remember a guy who had the 0.77 version. Maybe he's still funding the dev.

Reactions: Sins tim
Nov 26, 2016
Not to get all moral here, but the pledge to the latest version is literally 2 dollars. Considering the amount some of these games charge a month for Daz model #57656 clone game, it's nothing. I'm sure an extra 2 bucks from the 2 or 3 of you asking for an update would go a long way for that dev to keep developing. :RarePepe:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Not to get all moral here, but the pledge to the latest version is literally 2 dollars. Considering the amount some of these games charge a month for Daz model #57656 clone game, it's nothing. I'm sure an extra 2 bucks from the 2 or 3 of you asking for an update would go a long way for that dev to keep developing. :RarePepe:
My problem, smart guy, is that I literally lack any sort of capability to make transactions that solid currency cannot pay. Certain crazy family members have effectively prevented me and my brother from doing anything that involves money online.

We already have a small list of Patreon devs who will have our support as soon as we can do so.

Does that disqualify me from asking for updates so I know who to keep on the list?

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
I am stuck in the manor...as I can't read chinese, I have no idea where to go now. I just freed that one guy out of prison, was it Pierre?

Are there any chances to decrease Pruriency and NTR? To the NTR, are there ways to increase it as well beside the story line?
I also don't get the milk stat in h history. :oops:

Hope the game will be translated fully one day, I love it.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I am stuck in the manor...as I can't read chinese, I have no idea where to go now. I just freed that one guy out of prison, was it Pierre?

Are there any chances to decrease Pruriency and NTR? To the NTR, are there ways to increase it as well beside the story line?
I also don't get the milk stat in h history. :oops:

Hope the game will be translated fully one day, I love it.
It's actually an onsen. Just exhaust dialogue and as soon as anything pops up that looks important comb every inch of the map available. It should work for those who don't know Chinese.

Me, I had to learn it for uni, so I guess I'm luckier in that aspect. It's still confusing as hell sometimes tho.

The store in the town and the girl at the onsen counter sell items that increase or decrease Puriency and NTR. However, the items have no effect or opposite effects.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes