Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
The description mentions rape and yet the game is not tagged as such, is this a mistake or just a matter of semantics? Also is this game any good? The character design and art style look nice and I love some outfit customisation but I've played way too many disappointing games that looked good at first glance, is it worth it?! (subjective opinions are fine)
as of right now it just ntr not really much choice .u try to help ppl an they grope u pretty much sums it up.it is a good game some of the things u can see coming .

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
as of right now it just ntr not really much choice .u try to help ppl an they grope u pretty much sums it up.it is a good game some of the things u can see coming .
Okidoki, I assume its still in development so I'll wait either until the game is finished or has more content, thanks for the help!

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Blackmail in this game is so bad, "let me fuck you or ill tell your husband that i forced you to show me your tits...." and master thief cant steal a item size of gem from some old fart. Seriously I was just skipping every sex scene to see if i can kill that old fart.
To be fair... What she's wearing as her thief outfit is very "Taimanin"-ish, which by rule of thumb, means that she must get harassed and molested and they can't do shit against it XD

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
how far is it translated so far? I got into the vacation but it was almost entirely moonspeak, sucks too because there are some good scenes

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
The translation sucks where can I find a better one? And the chinese isn't even remove
AFAIK, this is pretty much it. The maker himself is doing the machine translations so I guess you'll have to wait for the game to BE done before anyone else steps in to help out. Cross your fingers that maybe Sekai Project or Kagura Games will take notice of it once it's done.

Reactions: T800
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes