May 4, 2017
Version0.65:
Adds 3 new HCGs and their diffrences;
Adds 4 new HENTAI events;
More mainline story;
More Adrian's sidestory;
Adds a new small map;
More English translation;
Last time only the prologue had a proper translation and rest was machine, i wonder how far of the game the translation are now.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Not a great game, I mean I'd play it because I'm a slut for hgames, but this translation is all over the place.
Some is reasonable, some is just missing followed by translated parts. Also thanks for leaving the original characters in case I wanted to make this a study guide I guess.

Quests are repeat in the right time slot each day until you hit the progression wall, then go do the main quest till the next batch of repeating quest progression unlocks.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
is there any choice in this game ??? or is it u go along with anything someone dose to you....an there is a bug i bought the love novel an used it when i had 0 ntr an it gave me 10 ntr when it has -10 an -10 whatever that's not translated.

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
As far as I'm aware almost all of the hentai content currently in the game is NTR/cheating. As for choice... you sorta do? In theory you could probably ignore all of the side content and just do the main questline (which is still NTR btw) but there isn't currently a way to play through the game without NTR. I'm not sure if we will eventually get a "pure" path.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
As far as I'm aware almost all of the hentai content currently in the game is NTR/cheating. As for choice... you sorta do? In theory you could probably ignore all of the side content and just do the main questline (which is still NTR btw) but there isn't currently a way to play through the game without NTR. I'm not sure if we will eventually get a "pure" path.
True, the NTR is unavoidable, but I think the author said something about the level of puriety and horny/NTR has an effect on the ending.

px305

May 6, 2017
So the beach event at the masion (manor, whatever is called) is the last translated event? Everything for me is japanese now afther that one.

inviz345

Dec 23, 2017
i stuck on thr manor beach has the man after alice have sex on the beach i am dick how do i find alica or this the end.

all the text is japanse

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
i stuck on thr manor beach has the man after alice have sex on the beach i am dick how do i find alica or this the end.

all the text is japanse
You need to talk with blodne girl and then talk to guy blocking the path, she will drag him away. After that next event is in bath at night.

Blackmail in this game is so bad, "let me fuck you or ill tell your husband that i forced you to show me your tits...." and master thief cant steal a item size of gem from some old fart. Seriously I was just skiping every sex scene to see if i can kill that old fart.

Reactions: Ironnitro

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

here is v0.7... if any mods, staff or uploaders see this... do update this thread... svs beat us in this..

Reactions: VermillioN

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
You need to talk with blodne girl and then talk to guy blocking the path, she will drag him away. After that next event is in bath at night.

Blackmail in this game is so bad, "let me fuck you or ill tell your husband that i forced you to show me your tits...." and master thief cant steal a item size of gem from some old fart. Seriously I was just skiping every sex scene to see if i can kill that old fart.
i saw it coming a mile away .if she had gotten it back then the game would be over or they could of written someone new .She a master thief an she can't fight of guys groping her she can fight of knights but when it comes to some one toughing her breast it's over .

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
The description mentions rape and yet the game is not tagged as such, is this a mistake or just a matter of semantics? Also is this game any good? The character design and art style look nice and I love some outfit customisation but I've played way too many disappointing games that looked good at first glance, is it worth it?! (subjective opinions are fine)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes