M

Mhax

I think this game is pretty good but you have to have a language option here,
Having both on screen is just messy.

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I manage to find treasure, then make the path in the beach and in the church but i'm stuck there.
One the treasure is found i can't find batagore or dick anywhere
Ok So once the church is closed go there by night ...

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
It says English partial, does this mean, that there are parts that are completly on Japanese?
Technically it's Chinese, but yeah. A good chunk of all other routes are untranslated, heck, a good chunk of NPC dialogue not really plot related is untranslated.

Reactions: JakeFrost

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
AFAIK, this is pretty much it. The maker himself is doing the machine translations so I guess you'll have to wait for the game to BE done before anyone else steps in to help out. Cross your fingers that maybe Sekai Project or Kagura Games will take notice of it once it's done.
I see by the way do you know how can I get a game Rpgproject or something? Want to try editing the dialogues of the game

D

Deleted member 254487

I manage to find treasure, then make the path in the beach and in the church but i'm stuck there.
One the treasure is found i can't find batagore or dick anywhere
Ok So once the church is closed go there by night ...
Walkthrough for the church path?

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah sure like right now someone will do the impossible for u ....
Well they kept talking on for 2 pages about the walk through i thought there'd be one. So its not there i presume.

Then how about a little help, how do i do the dark room in the underground treasure hunt. You know the one where there are flame torches and the room is mostly dark.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes