Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
You could just pony up the 2 dollar pledge required for the latest build and you'd have the latest build with more translation. In a few days, you'd even have 0.6 with even more translation. Imagine that.
That has nothing to do with this thread or the game's status on f95zone.

The justification was that the game's translation was continually being updated, but it doesn't matter how translated it is or isn't if the patches are not available here.

Reactions: Schmocki
Nov 26, 2016
Why I should do that? I wasnt the one who uploaded this japanese games here.
That has nothing to do with this thread or the game's status on f95zone.

The justification was that the game's translation was continually being updated, but it doesn't matter how translated it is or isn't if the patches are not available here.
Do you guys lease the server and are worried about the bandwidth the thread is taking up? Are you employed by the staff to monitor the continual updates of games uploaded here? I can't possibly imagine the level of autism required to otherwise piss and moan over the justification of a thread being here. There's been updates to the game and translation. Don't see them here then do what the staff advices and go post about in the request forum.

D

Deleted member 516216

After i downloaded it where will i put RPGVXAce RTP?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Do you guys lease the server and are worried about the bandwidth the thread is taking up? Are you employed by the staff to monitor the continual updates of games uploaded here? I can't possibly imagine the level of autism required to otherwise piss and moan over the justification of a thread being here. There's been updates to the game and translation. Don't see them here then do what the staff advices and go post about in the request forum.
No, i don't care about server bandwidth or have autism. But i saw the game here, got really hyped because it looks pretty nice and it's the kind of thing i'm into, assumed that it would be completely playable like literally 99% of all other games on here and as the rules dictate, only to download it (i DO care about my bandwidth) and find that it's far from complete.

It's a very frustrating experience, and one that is against the rules here for good reason. It's a shame they are only inconsistently enforced or changed or whatever.

It would also be a real pain in the ass if every 30% English patched Japanese game with "ongoing" translations out there gets posted here. Like, that would be a real dumbshit problem to willingly allow. If you're not aware, these translation projects get abandoned as often as the games do. Probably more so.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
gab wrote, that the english language is only partial in the game. he also wrote, that english patches will be included in future updates. the game's version is 0.5. putting everything together i don't see why you are surprised that the game is not really playable for you right now...

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
gab wrote, that the english language is only partial in the game. he also wrote, that english patches will be included in future updates. the game's version is 0.5. putting everything together i don't see why you are surprised that the game is not really playable for you right now...
Because of things like this for a start:
  1. ** Games must have an English translation available, this doesn't not include UI translation and said translation must be available to download (read previous step).
Also because, you know, a request for the the latest version of this game was literally rejected because it wasn't fully English.

Because before this game, every only partially translated game i've seen here was removed.

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Actually it is written in Japanese and the language you want it translated to is, I assume, English, not American -.-.

Aaaannyway, heavy NTR in this or light? Tbh I hate NTR, but it doesnt bother me if 1. The guy getting NTRd is not the MC (I only play HGames with female MC) and 2. The guy getting NTR'd is not always watching it happen (pisses me off)
It's actually written in Chinese. Go to the creator's Patreon page and notice the conspicuous lack of hiragana/katakana.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I get a feeling that this game will be the new "Cursed Armor/Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon", meaning that will receive an english translation much later (but it will be still "cutted", meaning that will not be full) and probably will have some patreon exclusive content.

Schmocki

May 1, 2018
The admin wrote in this thread... now the post was removed? Why this? Because this game will never been english?

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Mind telling how you made the ITH+TA work? It's going bonkers for me right now.

EDIT: Nvm. Just scrolled back to the thread and found out that this is in Simplified Chinese. Works fine now.

Sorry, ITH + TA? I don't have these, I'm curious what programs they are.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Version0.6:
  • 添加2张新的HCG,以及差分;
  • Adds 2 new HCGs and their diffrences;
  • 添加3个H事件;
  • Adds 3 new HENTAI events;
  • 添加1个新的支线剧情;
  • Adds 1 new side story;
  • 新的可以探索的地图;
  • Adds a few new maps;
  • 更多的英文翻译;
  • More English translation;

Dark][Cobra

Jul 6, 2017
Version0.6:
  • 添加2张新的HCG,以及差分;
  • Adds 2 new HCGs and their diffrences;
  • 添加3个H事件;
  • Adds 3 new HENTAI events;
  • 添加1个新的支线剧情;
  • Adds 1 new side story;
  • 新的可以探索的地图;
  • Adds a few new maps;
  • 更多的英文翻译;
  • More English translation;
Thanks!!!

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Thats a english only forum and not a ongoing translation forum einstein -.-
There actually are ongoing translations here, see:

Although i think games like this one and cursed armor, that are still being translated, should be put under the 'translation' section.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes