stone64

Jul 24, 2017
I would advise him to think heavily before playing that. Like, Christ that game is far more depressing than most NTR games. Like, I'm legit still unsettled by the game after playing.
I feel depressed everytime when I play this game, but the story is good.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So any news on progress of the translation? Really wanna try this one but no point jumping in until it's translated...

Jun 20, 2017
I come from the deep realms of NTR to bring this message:

- I fucked up. I promised myself I'd never browse anything other than the "COMPLETE" tag and I broke that promise.
- This game is very promising but is written in Asian.
- Please translate it to American.
- PM me when ready.

Have a good day.

boybawang1993

Sep 4, 2017
That said, the game translates almost perfect with ITH + TA
Mind telling how you made the ITH+TA work? It's going bonkers for me right now.

EDIT: Nvm. Just scrolled back to the thread and found out that this is in Simplified Chinese. Works fine now.

Last edited:

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
I come from the deep realms of NTR to bring this message:

- This game is very promising but is written in Asian.
- Please translate it to American.

Have a good day.
Actually it is written in Japanese and the language you want it translated to is, I assume, English, not American -.-.

Aaaannyway, heavy NTR in this or light? Tbh I hate NTR, but it doesnt bother me if 1. The guy getting NTRd is not the MC (I only play HGames with female MC) and 2. The guy getting NTR'd is not always watching it happen (pisses me off)

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I like games in which i have freedom to change costume when i want and be able to mate with anyone when i dress accordingly, not certain npc, every single person, even the king.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes