ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@stefan1987 well.....you know, i now many pages where i can download almost all the games that i want, the problem is all of them, or well, mostly. are in Japanese, probably its fine for everyone i think, BUT. if you want to progress in the story or advance to a certain area, you cant, because you will not understand what to do.

in recommendation for everyone, never download a Japanese game without it to be translated or without a guide, :FeelsBadMan:

(unless the story and mechanics are pretty linear that its not really necessary to understand it to advance)

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Japanese, probably its fine for everyone i think
No its not. I'm totally on the same page as you, just posted something similar earlier though not with a recommendation obviously :p But yes, withouth understanding the story its not much fun really. I just hope that translation is indeed an ongoing project here because i soooo love this kind of heroine-break-down type of games.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Didn't need to know japanese up until this point, she doesn't wanna get upstairs.. nothing works.

EDIT: nvm, you checking the bookshelves on their backs is a thing apparently

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Meh, i use Translation Aggregator (or whatever the name was), sometimes i get gibberish and sometimes perfect translation, but almost every sentence is understandable with some effort.
Sure its annoying, but there is no alternative as i could count completed non-garbage english games with fingers of my hands...

Also there are many jap games that beat the shit out of english games with their quality so hard that its not even funny anymore.

A little off topic.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
wtf is this. so much of it is untranslated.

What a frustrating waste of time. Delete the thread imo, or at the every least make it VERY CLEARLY started that it is no where near playable in english.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
Just an FYI this game is in simplified Chinese, not Japanese. Probably makes no difference to most people, but if you're trying to use a text hook translation service, you might need to switch languages.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
How much game play is there at the moment?

Nov 26, 2016
How much game play is there at the moment?
Good chunk. So far I've ran into scenes for the Restaurant, Beach, and Church. The one that seems more fleshed out so far is the digging job with the husband. Ran into 3-4 scenes on that one.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Still dunno what to do here, can't get up that damn ladder or go anywhere at all

Nov 26, 2016
As @jstud mentioned, this game hooks and translates almost perfectly with ITH + TA. Up to the second town and have understood everything. Even more so than most Jap moonrune games. :cool:

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes