• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
As @jstud mentioned, this game hooks and translates almost perfectly with ITH + TA. Up to the second town and have understood everything. Even more so than most Jap moonrune games. :cool:
Yeah but how does one configure theù ? keep getting errors. It hooks the text but seems the translators are broken

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
As it seems the game will continue to get English patches, it will stay.
This exact thing is true of a bunch of the games found in the "rejected game requests" graveyard, including, hilariously, a request for the latest version of this game.

It's like, wtf is going on.

Reactions: MidaHanna

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
Though my first impression is the art is dragging this whole game down, after 20 minutes playing I finally noticed the worst part of the game is... the sex scenes! It's not suprising and arousing at all, just like "yep, it should go like that, so it'll be no more than that". It's too cliché that you can guess the events beforehand and just want to skip it all.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
the concept of the game its awasome i realy like games witch are like this one but the translation its sad i cant wait to be fully translated. BTW CAN SOMEONE TEEL ME ABOUT HENTAI GAMES WITH ARE TRANSLATED AND HAVE THIS THEME CHEATING wife etc ... pls ! xD

Non To NTR

Dec 27, 2017
the concept of the game its awasome i realy like games witch are like this one but the translation its sad i cant wait to be fully translated. BTW CAN SOMEONE TEEL ME ABOUT HENTAI GAMES WITH ARE TRANSLATED AND HAVE THIS THEME CHEATING wife etc ... pls ! XD
Fleeting iris then.

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
There is a ton of gameplay but there is a lot of untranslated bits in the later part. NTR parts are good but i feel that the she is very easy in general. A guy can brush her leg with a finger while walking past her and she can wring her panties and fill a bucket.

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
the concept of the game its awasome i realy like games witch are like this one but the translation its sad i cant wait to be fully translated. BTW CAN SOMEONE TEEL ME ABOUT HENTAI GAMES WITH ARE TRANSLATED AND HAVE THIS THEME CHEATING wife etc ... pls ! XD
In no particular order: Milf Warrior Emma, NTRPG series(no art), To H, Netorare Imouto Misaki, Kanade and the ecchi worklife, Minako, Marrige or pervert, Inn my wife (short), Trasure hunter Mai, is what i can think of now.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
In no particular order: Milf Warrior Emma, NTRPG series(no art), To H, Netorare Imouto Misaki, Kanade and the ecchi worklife, Minako, Marrige or pervert, Inn my wife (short), Trasure hunter Mai, is what i can think of now.
i play most of the games u recomanded .

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
I realy like the games where its much corruption cheating elements ... but all i can find is in japansse pf :(

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
definitely check out this game for a start

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Married warrior Emma is propably the best one i have seen.

alexis8

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah but how does one configure theù ? keep getting errors. It hooks the text but seems the translators are broken
Which version of Translation Aggregator are you using? You'll probably have to configure/open/close the boxes to only use Google and maybe a few others.

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
hi im stuck after the 1 hotspring event in the second Zone
i Try to look for them every wear but cant find them can some 1 help mi ty :D

Last edited:

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
definitely check out this game for a start

:)))) i have finished that game that game its just so nice so fucking nice i love that game from time to time i still play it its just my type

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Good game. Very need english patch. The most of the story is in chinese language.. I'm block with a key :(

RedRob

May 10, 2017
@ bosss12212121 how about Thug Hero Party
I would advise him to think heavily before playing that. Like, Christ that game is far more depressing than most NTR games. Like, I'm legit still unsettled by the game after playing.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I would advise him to think heavily before playing that. Like, Christ that game is far more depressing than most NTR games. Like, I'm legit still unsettled by the game after playing.
That's what's good about NTR. It has so many variations.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes