Nov 26, 2016
This is quickly heading the NTRPG route. Since we'll never get NTRPG 3, this might be a decent replacement. Unfortunately, none of my text hooks do a decent job hooking and translating much of it. :ForeverAlone:

Reactions: VermillioN

alexis8

Nov 26, 2017
This is quickly heading the NTRPG route. Since we'll never get NTRPG 3, this might be a decent replacement. Unfortunately, none of my text hooks do a decent job hooking and translating much of it. :ForeverAlone:
I use ITH to hook & Translation aggregator for the machine translation. You can select it to auto-detect or manually choose Chinese.

Reactions: brutusbeefcake

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
"In the mean time, a lot of villains, the elderly, young and middle-aged uncle are eager for Alicia to rape......."

Are we talking true ape here or this softie "fuck someone who is unsure and then they magically love it" stuff that I've seen a lot of lately. Feels like true rape games are a dying breed.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Not usual a incomplete Japanese being posted, could it be that the game itself is complete but the translation is still at the beginning?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
These kind of games only work if you understand what is being said so i hope to see that translation arriving soonish! :D And not some sorry excuse of an english either because that almost the same as if not having a translation :( I loved Married Warrior Emma and i'm kinda expecting something similar?:rolleyes:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
That would mean we can upload every partial translated game -.- oh man now this forum will be spammed with garbage too :(
Good lord why are you so whiny about it? With all the tags it's so easy to avoid this if you're not interested. And as jande says, if it will continue to get English patches, it will eventually be full English. Most partial translations are strictly partial and it means that they only translated menus and the like, not anything in the actual game. This one is already different.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
That would mean we can upload every partial translated game -.- oh man now this forum will be spammed with garbage too :(
If there is a constant update of translation yes. But most partials are for menus only and those are still not allowed.

stefan1987

Feb 23, 2018
This one is already different.
Play the game and you will know you wrote something stupid -.- This game have only menu translated and 10 minutes of story. That might be less than 10% of the whole game O.O

Here are 37 pages full of started translations.

Have fun with uploading every of these games.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Play the game and you will know you wrote something stupid -.- This game have only menu translated and 10 minutes of story. That might be less than 10% of the whole game O.O

Here are 37 pages full of started translations.

Have fun with uploading every of these games.
Personally speaking, I would agree with you and other people that here said that maybe this game shouldn't have been shared since the game it's partial and not full english, but like jande21 said, if this game is constantly translated text after text, then so be it. These translation that you've shared, mostly are only items, weapons, menu and things like that, without any trace of those translators wanting to make a full of it. So of course those will be not shared here at all.

Like we italian says: "Non facciamo di tutta l'erba un fascio" ----> Don't generalize everything now (I suppose it's the best way to say it in english). This are this, those are those.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
If it's chinese then why the fuck are the genitals censored?

Was this made in japan then translated in China?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If it's chinese then why the fuck are the genitals censored?
Was this made in japan then translated in China?
One of life's great mysteries. I'd say the creator was chinese, living in Japan! Or was made for the chinese audience in Japan. ;)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seeing as it's not fully translated, what's the progression on the translation?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes