Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there any save? To have all recollection room updates :WutFace:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
What is with the garbage excuse for a translation of this game? Please just make it an option to have it be one language or the other, don't make it both in the menus and cut all fallowing languages off from everything else.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I implore you guys to make the tags right. How is it netorare when it has a female protagonist? I think it would have been right just by adding cheating and corruption(If there is any).

Alphaix

Dec 21, 2018
I implore you guys to make the tags right. How is it netorare when it has a female protagonist? I think it would have been right just by adding cheating and corruption(If there is any).
It is netorare because antagonist is taking love interest away from their partner.

Reactions: Float_Fish

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
It is netorare because antagonist is taking love interest away from their partner.
I was concerned about giving that guy a reply, considering the two tags he suggested work in tandem to make netorare possible, so I assumed he is just a troll trying to bring attention to himself.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
From what F95zone says, "the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling" can be tagged as ntr. But in this game, it's a female protag and she is being ntr'ed not her lover. So I believe that tag isn't correctly added and my previous statement is logical.

Mar 9, 2020
From what F95zone says, "the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling" can be tagged as ntr. But in this game, it's a female protag and she is being ntr'ed not her lover. So I believe that tag isn't correctly added and my previous statement is logical.
This game have some ntr-scenes from Boyfriend's Pov, should it have "Male Protagonist" then as well? Because here is some scenes with playable male characters too.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
is this game translation dead
get Mtool and then its easy ( I used to play it with emulated Google Camera Translate on LD Player on second monitor where i would progress the game and then it would see the chinese charachters and put them into barely understandable sentences hahaha) dont be like me just get Mtool and translate it

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes