AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It isn't clear whether the extra CG link can be used.
It refers to a version 1.00 and the current version is 1.02.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Photoshop, its the raw file format.
Why? What can you use them for as a player? Do they need to be unpacked? There are no other files with those exact names in the existing game files.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Why? What can you use them for as a player? Do they need to be unpacked? There are no other files with those exact names in the existing game files.
Jfc did you just replied on a 3 years old comment what the fuck.

PSD files are the raw file that you need to open with photoshop. The reason why they're in PSD is because its the original quality with no image compression done to it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Jfc did you just replied on a 3 years old comment what the fuck.

PSD files are the raw file that you need to open with photoshop. The reason why they're in PSD is because its the original quality with no image compression done to it.
So you can't use them in the game? You just open them next to the game? The reason I'm asking is that some of the CGs were missing as I could understand from the discussion.. Then there's this Extra CG package, but that has nothing to do with in game? Just higher quality CGs externally?

Yea, sorry about the late reply. The reason I replied to you was that you were the only person I found to respond at all.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
So you can't use them in the game? You just open them next to the game? The reason I'm asking is that some of the CGs were missing as I could understand from the discussion.. Then there's this Extra CG package, but that has nothing to do with in game? Just higher quality CGs externally?

Yea, sorry about the late reply. The reason I replied to you was that you were the only person I found to respond at all.
Theoretically you can, if you have photoshop you can just open the image and the just save it in the game's image file type. I don't remember if this game came with the image files extracted or you have to extract and replace them yourself with a rpgmaker extractor.

And yes the extra CG package should be just that, the original image quality.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Theoretically you can, if you have photoshop you can just open the image and the just save it in the game's image file type. I don't remember if this game came with the image files extracted or you have to extract and replace them yourself with a rpgmaker extractor.

And yes the extra CG package should be just that, the original image quality.
Thanks, I'll see what I wanna do with that.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
When will this be fully translated? I've gone to the Gallery Room, and the descriptions are all in Japenese for the most part.

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
It really grinded my gears when I switch to fast walking speed in recollection room and then it defaults to normal walking speed after event. Why you so slow woman :cautious:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Has there been no attempts to properly translate this game? Going to the gallery, and all I see in the text box for the scenes are almost 100% boxes instead of actual characters, not even gibberish.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If anyone knows what is up, I get the loop after the last switch in the maze underneath the Fortress, where Katarina and Alicia have the talk. It loops 3 times then freezes.

Save attached.

Mar 9, 2020
If anyone knows what is up, I get the loop after the last switch in the maze underneath the Fortress, where Katarina and Alicia have the talk. It loops 3 times then freezes.

Save attached.
I have met this error as well while played this game, so I downloaded Original game and used my old save files there to go through this moment and returned to translated one.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes