AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The font is completely messed up. I can't read it. 1/3 of the letters are missing.

Kazenohane

Dec 9, 2020
need help im lost at the fortress.. dont know how to trigger the party cant find the warden.. im also lost at the underground maze in the fortress after i pay 1k gold..

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
there's bug loop in this game... which I can't goes further on quest... after I pull switch in this pict the next event where Katerina appear will be loop 3 times before it becomes freeze.... any save data full?

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Can someone help fix the Arena butcher issue? Right when she were about to fight Butcher, this happened.
1627621694697.png

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Can someone help fix the Arena butcher issue? Right when she were about to fight Butcher, this happened.
View attachment 1325609
My game keeps crashing on the Arena ex champion part. Something about dialogue script line 399 missing. Anyone else get this?
same for me
View attachment 1325609
Extract the map205 and paste it on your Data Folder.
Sorry that I'm not an expert at fixing these bugs but I think it'll work now, should solve the arena with Butcher cause I removed the part where the Emcee says " Ready Fight! " and it goes straight to the fight instead. lol. Any more bugs let me know, not an expert again but I'll try and solve them if I have the time, sorry this bugfix took so long to come.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
For anyone that's still interested in the game, here's an updated patch for about 3% eng done, a bit after prologue. If you think it looks okay then I'll continue with this when I have the time. lol. Included also bugfix up till now, I'll call this v1.021 for a lack of a better name. keke
The hero we don't deserve but needed:love:

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
Extract the map205 and paste it on your Data Folder.
Sorry that I'm not an expert at fixing these bugs but I think it'll work now, should solve the arena with Butcher cause I removed the part where the Emcee says " Ready Fight! " and it goes straight to the fight instead. lol. Any more bugs let me know, not an expert again but I'll try and solve them if I have the time, sorry this bugfix took so long to come.
there's loop event when you in labyrinth where's we play with color lever at the end of the puzzle there's event occur where that woman head warden come to us and its loop can't get out from it

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
there's loop event when you in labyrinth where's we play with color lever at the end of the puzzle there's event occur where that woman head warden come to us and its loop can't get out from it
Don't mind can I have your save file so I can revisit the error?

Reactions: Diegoz
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes