Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
oh great, now i need to hold the camera while playing the game. no time to fap lol
better using translator ++
nope its on your computer LD player is a Emulator for pc and it installs the translate app for pc if u THEN go on the camera it will pop up a window in your screen you dont need to hold your phone its on your pc you jsut have to move the translate window to the text box and tada you can fap with both hands i can send screenshots if you need help

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
nope its on your computer LD player is a Emulator for pc and it installs the translate app for pc if u THEN go on the camera it will pop up a window in your screen you dont need to hold your phone its on your pc you jsut have to move the translate window to the text box and tada you can fap with both hands i can send screenshots if you need help
bluestack will do?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Hi i'm sorry for another update, due to the machine translation giving a lot of spaces for the character names, it causes error for the dialog, here's an update for it. Hopefully, i didn't miss anything.
Cant wait for your full translation

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Not that I have seen, I have access to the gallery and some scenes are still untranslated.
Haha my bad I didn't realise I left out the endings in the Recollection Room.
It's done now. Hope there's no issues. lol.

edit: I also added a script at the start of a new game that increases the movement speed of Alicia by about 2 times (that should help XD), that script is on MAP044, if you don't wanna mess with the speed then leave it.

Last edited:

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Erm, realised I should have added something to the CG room so you could edit your walking speed from there instead,
especially so for those who already played it already. So I added a big red button in the CG room near the statue. lol. 1601514154209.png

And the map affected is MAP002. Hope this helps more. keke.
Updated patch in attached.

Reactions: Diegoz and ustar

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
should link that last patch (map bug and translation) to op (my opinion)

except dev trying to finally add missing cg i think its completed

Reactions: potatopower

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Head down instead of trying to go up. lol, it's confusing at first, but the town is towards the south.
yo do you know were i to start the one quest in fortress with the merchant or what that is its the story all the way on top of the room in the fortress gallery. no idea were to start it

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes