Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys ! I've finally started playing this game for which I had great expectations, only to find out that it's partially and badly translated. I'm not a native speaker but I know that I can do better than that, so I've started working on redoing all the already translated content.

I expect to finish patching the partial translation before the end of the month. Only after that I will look at translating the rest of the game.

EDIT : Well, it seems that some parts of the main quest aren't translated too. I will add my own translation to that.

Last edited:

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
I'm also working on adding an uncensored patch. It will be separated from the translation patch, mainly because I'm not an artist and it may not please everyone. I'm just using Photoshop to some extent (Still better than the blurry mess of pixels in my opinion).

You can find some examples below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016
I'm also working on adding an uncensored patch. It will be separated from the translation patch, mainly because I'm not an artist and it may not please everyone. I'm just using Photoshop to some extent (Still better than the blurry mess of pixels in my opinion).

Bro you are a god, thank you man

• Love
Reactions: Sopra

onomado

Sep 12, 2017

Anywhere to donate? Really appreciate you working on this gem. I've already played through it entirely once might I don't mind waiting for a full English translation so I can better understand the context behind some of the scenes (Especially the farm storehouse one!)

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017

Dude if you complete the translation youre my hero, dude the internet need people like you

• Love
Reactions: Sopra

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Anywhere to donate? Really appreciate you working on this gem. I've already played through it entirely once might I don't mind waiting for a full English translation so I can better understand the context behind some of the scenes (Especially the farm storehouse one!)
I don't have in mind to accept donations. I don't like the idea of getting money for something I haven't delivered yet. But I appreciate the thought ;)

As for the translation, it didn't occur to me at first that it was a chinese game but I already started translating some of the missing content and I'm quite satisfied with it, so I will be continuing on with it. Just don't expect my translation to perfectly match the original work, but at least it will have more sense than some random chinese characters.

And finally, here is a new uncensored pic while you wait (I'm quite happy with this one, I still have to darken the outer lines a little) :

Elaa

Jun 27, 2018
I don't have in mind to accept donations. I don't like the idea of getting money for something I haven't delivered yet. But I appreciate the thought ;)

As for the translation, it didn't occur to me at first that it was a chinese game but I already started translating some of the missing content and I'm quite satisfied with it, so I will be continuing on with it. Just don't expect my translation to perfectly match the original work, but at least it will have more sense than some random chinese characters.

And finally, here is a new uncensored pic while you wait (I'm quite happy with this one, I still have to darken the outer lines a little) :

Hey, are you still working on it?, looks pretty cool :0

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, are you still working on it?, looks pretty cool :0
Yes, I'm still working on it but don't expect a final release soon. The game has 200+ maps files with most of them missing translation or having a partial bad one, so it's like I'm working from scratch.

I'm going to try to find a good story point that I can use as a milestone and release an update. Basically, everything before that point would be correctly translated and uncensored so the ones that want to start playing and giving me feedback can.

Elaa

Jun 27, 2018
Yes, I'm still working on it but don't expect a final release soon. The game has 200+ maps files with most of them missing translation or having a partial bad one, so it's like I'm working from scratch.

I'm going to try to find a good story point that I can use as a milestone and release an update. Basically, everything before that point would be correctly translated and uncensored so the ones that want to start playing and giving me feedback can.
Nice, just wanted to know. Its all right, take your time, the fact that you are doing this is more than enough, thanks. :)

Reactions: lexlutha and Sopra

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone have any hints where to get what I am missing for fortress Cg's. I did party line, clothing repair/doc line, delivery line, working arena line now...still emans i am missing one CG line

And how do you get CG's in Arena, since I cannot read chinese?

Last edited:

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys ! I've finally started playing this game for which I had great expectations, only to find out that it's partially and badly translated. I'm not a native speaker but I know that I can do better than that, so I've started working on redoing all the already translated content.

I expect to finish patching the partial translation before the end of the month. Only after that I will look at translating the rest of the game.

EDIT : Well, it seems that some parts of the main quest aren't translated too. I will add my own translation to that.
I can't thank you enough for picking up this translation. You are our Saviour, Hero and God!!
Keep it up Mylord!

Reactions: bb12308

ammagamma

Jan 8, 2020
Anyone have any hints where to get what I am missing for fortress Cg's. I did party line, clothing repair/doc line, delivery line, working arena line now...still emans i am missing one CG line

Don't know if you already have them by now, but anyway...
You get the CG's in the arena after you lose to the 'final boss'. I think he's called Butcher?
He's the bald guy.

You must lose to him in order to get the CG. (idk if you still get the CG's if you win, so I recommend you just lose)

In total you can get 2 CG's by losing to him. When you lose to him the first night, just go back the next night and lose to him again to get the 2nd CG. After that you can just win the fight in order to be able to fight for money if you'd want to.

Last edited:

ammagamma

Jan 8, 2020

At the end of the game, there will be 3 CG's (1 CG line) that you won't have unlocked yet.
These CG's are the different endings. After you have all the other CG's and are ready to leave, you need to head down to the mine and talk to Dick in order to start the 'final mission'.

At the end of this mission, you will have 1 of 3 possible endings and you will end up in the CG room, with that one CG unlocked.
From here you can go to the top right of the 'fortress' room, talk to your clone and select yes in order to unlock the other CG's.

You should now have all the CG's unlocked.
This is the end of the game.

ZaredStalwrith

Apr 29, 2020
I looked through the posts on here and did not notice anyone else mentioning the same issue I am having so I apologize if it has been brought up and answered. I am on the farm and when I get to the part where you control Dick and go into the blacked out stall my screen just turns black and stays black. I have tried reloading and reloading back as far as just before I left the prison, but get the same issue. Anyone know of a solution or workaround for this part? I've made it this far so I'd like to try and finish it.

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
I looked through the posts on here and did not notice anyone else mentioning the same issue I am having so I apologize if it has been brought up and answered. I am on the farm and when I get to the part where you control Dick and go into the blacked out stall my screen just turns black and stays black. I have tried reloading and reloading back as far as just before I left the prison, but get the same issue. Anyone know of a solution or workaround for this part? I've made it this far so I'd like to try and finish it.
This was actually mentioned previously on the thread, by me actually lol

Here's the quote with the files for the fix.

Deathdawg
Alright, changed the fix and added a "fail save", just in case it decides it still doesn't want to work like it's supposed to. I've tested both saves, the one you've uploaded and one I made from your save right after the black screen, which is attached. The scene ends with the supposed fadein, which refuses to happen for some strange reason, anyway.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Suryujin onomado Deathdawg I don't have a data folder in the game. I cannot replace the data folder and I have the same problem of the black screen but in another part of the game.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes