Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you, but I will not be finishing my translation of this project. If someone is willing to continue from where I left off (22% of the game is done), contact me so that I can send you my translation files. Honestly, any English speaker could do it. Google translation is very good with Chinese to English and with some context on what map you are working on, you can easily understand anything that is said.

As for why I'm doing this, I could advance that my health has been deteriorating this past two months but the main reason is a lack of motivation. Almost every single scene that I worked on is just a repeat of another, there is little to no variation in terms of narration and I grew bored to translate the same thing over and over again. I also have my own side-project that I started a while ago and I had to make a choice on which one I spend my free time.

Here you have it, I just wanted to be honest with you all and not simply disappear from this thread. Once again, don't hesitate to contact me if you want to get my work, I will gladly share it with you.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Deathdawg
  1. Download the "RGSS-Decryptor-v1.0.0.1.zip" from , unpack it, drag the "Game.rgss3a" onto the "RgssDecrypter.exe" and let go.
  2. A cmd window (black background, white letters) should open, wait till it has closed itself. Then it's done unpacking.
  3. Move the Game.rgss3a out of the game folder.
  4. If there are now new folders (like data and system) in the folder with the "RgssDecrypter.exe", you need to move them into the game folder and overwrite everything if asked.
  5. Now copy the uploaded data folder into the game folder and overwrite both the Map208.rvdata2 and map220.rvdata2.
  6. Now run the game. If it works feel free to delete the Game.rgss3a or back it up "just in case".
Forgot to add map 208 to the last upload, it fixes the black screen in the toilet on the farm.
This is the only think that work for me with the problem of the black screen in the scene of the bathroom in the farm. Thanks!

Reactions: stratosphere

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you, but I will not be finishing my translation of this project. If someone is willing to continue from where I left off (22% of the game is done), contact me so that I can send you my translation files. Honestly, any English speaker could do it. Google translation is very good with Chinese to English and with some context on what map you are working on, you can easily understand anything that is said.

As for why I'm doing this, I could advance that my health has been deteriorating this past two months but the main reason is a lack of motivation. Almost every single scene that I worked on is just a repeat of another, there is little to no variation in terms of narration and I grew bored to translate the same thing over and over again. I also have my own side-project that I started a while ago and I had to make a choice on which one I spend my free time.

Here you have it, I just wanted to be honest with you all and not simply disappear from this thread. Once again, don't hesitate to contact me if you want to get my work, I will gladly share it with you.
awww maaaaaaaaaan

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
real pity on the translation, because I quite like this game otherwise. Can't bring myself to keep playing after prison as I don't understand half of what is happening.

Can anyone recommend a game like this in english?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
real pity on the translation, because I quite like this game otherwise. Can't bring myself to keep playing after prison as I don't understand half of what is happening.

Can anyone recommend a game like this in english?
RPG "The Fall of Ship" with the same artist, but not sure about english

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Hihi,
Is anyone still interested in this game?

I tried to translate a bit with the help of Translator++ and the use of google translate. i think it's about half of the main story for the fortress/prison(Map002) and bunny girl restaurant job for the first town (Map008 & Map009) - and that already took a couple of hours, had to wrap text and re-arranging the names which was tedious so it may not be perfect.

Sorry apparently Map002 is for CG recollection scene only, so when you're progressing along the game then the translations won't show. -.-"

Also included Suryujin's Map208 and Map220 that helps to solve the bug at the farm toilet. Hope you don't mind, Suryujin.

Same thing, just overwrite it under the Data folder, if you don't know how to get the Data folder please see the previous posts.

Last edited:

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Hihi,
Is anyone still interested in this game?

I tried to translate a bit with the help of Translator++ and the use of google translate. i think it's about half of the main story for the fortress/prison(Map002) and bunny girl restaurant job for the first town (Map008 & Map009) - and that already took a couple of hours, had to wrap text and re-arranging the names which was tedious so it may not be perfect.

Sorry apparently Map002 is for CG recollection scene only, so when you're progressing along the game then the translations won't show. -.-"

Also included Suryujin's Map208 and Map220 that helps to solve the bug at the farm toilet. Hope you don't mind, Suryujin.

Same thing, just overwrite it under the Data folder, if you don't know how to get the Data folder please see the previous posts.
Yes pls, mylord, my savior. You are the hero, pls translate the game for us peasants, my king

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Okay okay, so i went back to try and do some more, so i got up to about Map085, that's about up till end of Act 1 including the theft scene. I only did the translations within the gaps that were left out initially, so i didn't translate the text from scratch. Anws i did this cause i love this game, but im tired now :p

fyi, there's about 275 maps in total, so now should be around 30% done?

Same thing, just overwrite it under the Data folder.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Okay okay, so i went back to try and do some more, so i got up to about Map085, that's about up till end of Act 1 including the theft scene. I only did the translations within the gaps that were left out initially, so i didn't translate the text from scratch. Anws i did this cause i love this game, but im tired now :p

fyi, there's about 275 maps in total, so now should be around 30% done?

Same thing, just overwrite it under the Data folder.
Thank you mylord!

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Okay lol. probably the last one. more or less 100% , i think.

i got really lazy and just did a machine translation for map205 and map215 which was a lot of text.........

That's the Party and Arena respectively i think, and more.
so, wrap text's gonna be a bitch, at least you can read parts of it, i hope?

Enjoy guys. haha.
I'm just gonna chill.. and re-contemplate..
why did i play NTRPG 2. x.x

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017

i got really lazy and just did a machine translation for map205 and map215 which was a lot of text.........

Enjoy guys. haha.

The hero we needed but did not deserve!! <3
Though how do we apply the patch?

Last edited:

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Check Suryujin's post.

The hero we needed but did not deserve!! <3
Though how do we apply the patch?
Deathdawg
  1. Download the "RGSS-Decryptor-v1.0.0.1.zip" from , unpack it, drag the "Game.rgss3a" onto the "RgssDecrypter.exe" and let go.
  2. A cmd window (black background, white letters) should open, wait till it has closed itself. Then it's done unpacking.
  3. Move the Game.rgss3a out of the game folder.
  4. If there are now new folders (like data and system) in the folder with the "RgssDecrypter.exe", you need to move them into the game folder and overwrite everything if asked.
  5. Now copy the uploaded data folder into the game folder and overwrite both the Map208.rvdata2 and map220.rvdata2.
  6. Now run the game. If it works feel free to delete the Game.rgss3a or back it up "just in case".
Forgot to add map 208 to the last upload, it fixes the black screen in the toilet on the farm.

Reactions: potatopower

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018

Enjoy guys. haha.
Long live The King!! Thank you so much!

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Hi i'm sorry for another update, due to the machine translation giving a lot of spaces for the character names, it causes error for the dialog, here's an update for it. Hopefully, i didn't miss anything.

Enjoy guys. haha.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Hi i'm sorry for another update, due to the machine translation giving a lot of spaces for the character names, it causes error for the dialog, here's an update for it. Hopefully, i didn't miss anything.
such dedication, thank u so much!

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018
Can't wait for you to complete the full translation update

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
HEY EVERYONE NEEDING TRANSLATE!!! (SOLUTION)
let me tell you how i did it.I downloaded LD player (On pc ) then i downloaded the app google translate. Open it in ld player go change the language to chinese and the other question to the one you are speaking. Then go to the camera and press screenshot. after that a little window will pop out you can make it bigger or smaller and it will then translate anything automatically realtime on google translate opened in ld player. Works very well for me im useing it to paly japanese only games aswell now it works really good you can now everything said out of the context when there is a part mest up by google. !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
HEY EVERYONE NEEDING TRANSLATE!!! (SOLUTION)
let me tell you how i did it.I downloaded LD player then i downloaded the app google translate. Open it in ld player go change the language to chinese and the other question to the one you are speaking. Then go to the camera and press screenshot. after that a little window will pop out you can make it bigger or smaller and it will then translate anything automatically realtime on google translate opened in ld player. Works very well for me im useing it to paly japanese only games aswell now it works really good you can now everything said out of the context when there is a part mest up by google. !!!!!!!!
oh great, now i need to hold the camera while playing the game. no time to fap lol
better using translator ++

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes