penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I need help, Im near the end of the game where Alicia and Dick is at a farm doing labour work. The situation is that Alice went to the toilet, than came Batogore and raped her. Then the view is switched and we get to see Dick wake up, he wonders where Alice went. he goes to the to the public toilet ( where she is curently getting boned). and here comes the BLUE BALLING, when he touches the door (not the door way in to the building but the door in to her toilet), the screen turns black and nothing happens. help me

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
I need help, Im near the end of the game where Alicia and Dick is at a farm doing labour work. The situation is that Alice went to the toilet, than came Batogore and raped her. Then the view is switched and we get to see Dick wake up, he wonders where Alice went. he goes to the to the public toilet ( where she is curently getting boned). and here comes the BLUE BALLING, when he touches the door (not the door way in to the building but the door in to her toilet), the screen turns black and nothing happens. help me
im no expert but i am using an old save. i havent replayed on a clean save but, i think there may be an issue here with the save files being corrupt or there could be something in the save that is scripted diffrently from the updated game.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I see pregnancy is in the tags but not in the OP genre spoiler - I assume that probably means it's just an ending-related thing and not an in-game mechanic?

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Deathdawg
Alright, changed the fix and added a "fail save", just in case it decides it still doesn't want to work like it's supposed to. I've tested both saves, the one you've uploaded and one I made from your save right after the black screen, which is attached. The scene ends with the supposed fadein, which refuses to happen for some strange reason, anyway.
Hey I just wanna say thanks for the fix, it worked for me

Quick question, how did you fix it and what was the issue? I'd like to learn

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Also seems like it's not even really complete? Either this is an old version or the devs just didn't finish the CG for this sidequest for some reason?

Capture.PNG

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Hey I just wanna say thanks for the fix, it worked for me

Quick question, how did you fix it and what was the issue? I'd like to learn
No problem, same as to you two questions.

Basically, I've followed the events in the order they're were supposed to happen (in the RPG-Maker) and found the even that was responsible for the fade-in, once the talk was done and you get back to Alicia. In this case it's slightly up and right from the entrance of the room, page two.

Thing is, the game didn't feel like fading back in, even though it was supposed to with the fade-in command.

Eventually I decided to add page 3 and 4. At the end of page 2, the var 4 is increased by 5 (now 225) for the mainstory progression, which allowed me to let page 3 autorun when var 4 is 225+. Page 3 would wait a moment (30 frames), trigger fade-in and finally enable self switch A. That would trigger Page 4, which is empty.

For some reason the fade-in on page 2 at the bottom, after the teleport, is ignored. The work-around with page 3-4 works though... even though it just finishes what page 2 is supposed to. Though, if I remember right, the play BGM command works fine... though it's after the TP as well.

I hope that helps some at least and isn't to confusing. If you got any other questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them. ;P

Also seems like it's not even really complete? Either this is an old version or the devs just didn't finish the CG for this sidequest for some reason?
No, CG 52 either wasn't finished/released or I simply can't find it. Not much I can do about that. ^^"

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I really really really really loathe the translation on this... and that is because I actually like the game. Curses... I really cannot wait for the proper translation to come

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Replaying the game with the new save led me to have the same issue Deathdawg had, however the fix that
Suryujin worked for me just fine. This is some weird shit going on.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes