Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
prodigy
The problem is, the save file I've used is Deathdawg's. I didn't save or anything. So, the old map and states should still be saved in the save file. Originally, I've got the error, too. But after fixing it and loading the unchanged save, it worked.

The only point in time I've changed the map was, when I walked north to get to the next level and check if the screen fades-in again. And that was when I changed the event to force a fade-out, without fading-in again. Without this change, everything worked fine. Now, when both Deathdawg and I are using both the fixed map file and the same save, it's not working for him, but for me.

That's why I'm not sure how the save is responsible, even if the map needs to be changed first, to load the "new" map.

Reactions: Diegoz

mayfly

Jun 25, 2017
Suryujin, are you able to reduce the amount of guards in the finale? Because that gauntlet of 3+ maps, no saves, only 4 retries, and swarms of guards is hot garbage.

Rockfall95

Sep 20, 2017
I stole the gem from the mayors mansion, did all scenes at the beach, restaurant and church. How do i get to the maynor?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
mayfly
Btw, did you try to run by holding shift? That made it decidedly easier (though I'm using a script to give me auto dash ;P).

Alright. As by your request, I've removed half of the guards (and a half guard) from each of the three maps and pushed the remaining ones around a little. Should be MUCH easier now, but still give a challenge here and there (or atleast a little more difficult than the rest).

I'm actually pretty sure it's to easy now... but to everyone their own. ;P

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm lost at the beginning of the game, can someone type out a quick and dirty walk through just for the beginning?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Translation could do with some spelling and grammar check but thanks though
There is no translation with her scene with the elder at night?

Last edited:

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
i think the developer said the game is "finished", so no more patches, we will wait for anyone to take the job and patch that awfull transaltion work. like i said "i think", maybe im wrong. it will be a shame if they let it abandoned

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
oh man, i'm still struggling to open all the scene in fortress arc. already got everything on previous arc tho.

Reactions: crisbr
May 28, 2019
Is this game still getting updates? The Completed tag kinda hints at it being abandoned.

How "completed" is this game in term of translation?

Reactions: crisbr

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Is this game still getting updates? The Completed tag kinda hints at it being abandoned.

How "completed" is this game in term of translation?
It's missing a lot of translation still, after the first area when you get into the 2nd, about 3/4 of it is translated not including many of the side events. If you make it to the 3rd area pretty much none of the scenes are translated. content wise, it's done but I think the dev team gave up on translating the rest of the game and I think have moved on to developing another title.

Reactions: Golden Vampire
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes