flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry then you might have to wait till i can play-test until that part, which seems pretty far into the story.

Uploading a bit more of the patch to make it totally English, translation is about 4% done so there's a long way to go.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020
I post it few months ago.. but no answer for that loop so i uninstall it but here the ss where it occurs
Yesterday I also met this bug, downloaded another version of the game and used a save with a bug on it, I had to go to the next room, because when I passed this moment and immediately returned save to the translated version of the game, the bug returned, but when I went to another room and moved the save, the bug disappeared, by the way, this bug did not occur to me in the walkthrough anymore.

flamingice

Nov 18, 2017
I post it few months ago.. but no answer for that loop so i uninstall it but here the ss where it occurs
Yesterday I also met this bug, downloaded another version of the game and used a save with a bug on it, I had to go to the next room, because when I passed this moment and immediately returned save to the translated version of the game, the bug returned, but when I went to another room and moved the save, the bug disappeared, by the way, this bug did not occur to me in the walkthrough anymore.
Think I managed to fix the bug loop for that underground dungeon, I'm not 100% sure cause I had to modify my save file to check the bug which is indeed a loop. I literally closed the loop and hope it works now lol, the file concerned is MAP208 for those that wanna know? Erm. just copy the patch over, I included the bugfix in it too.

Patch 1.027
- Mainline 1 up till dungeon 1. (10% of the playthrough)
-Looked through the other MAPS and translated the ones without any Eng (That's the best I can do) - This includes that deliverygirl scene for fortress XD
-You'll have to make do for the rest. At least you have most if not all with some form of English now.
-Annnnd, here's where I'll stop, there's a limit to where an initial boost of motivation can get you after a while. Hopefully there's no bugs, enjoy.
Edit: fixed one of the common event bug that caused an error when butcher heals himself.

Patch 1.026. (8% Eng Done)
- Changed the font! You probably can't even see Chinese words now cause of the font change, is it better now?
- Fixed the menu interface to show only English
- Tidied up the English for the main story for a bit more, my play-test is about 30mins of better English?
- Restaurant side-quest (Done)

Last edited:

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
Think I managed to fix the bug loop for that underground dungeon, I'm not 100% sure cause I had to modify my save file to check the bug which is indeed a loop. I literally closed the loop and hope it works now lol, the file concerned is MAP208 for those that wanna know? Erm. just copy the patch over, I included the bugfix in it too.

Patch 1.023. (5% Eng Done)
- Changed the font! You can't even see Chinese words now cause of the font change, is it better now? sorry Chinese-reading friends.
- Tidied up the English for the main story for a bit more, my play-test is about 10mins of better english?
waw you are the best.. I will try it again.. thanks sir salute for you

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Isn't the 1st act mostly translated besides a few lines here and there? The manor and prison sections was where the translations left off. Also the fixed map for the arena worked! Finally beat the game lol.

Kapiroto

May 16, 2020

Patch 1.027
- Mainline 1 up till dungeon 1. (10% of the playthrough)
-Looked through the other MAPS and translated the ones without any Eng (That's the best I can do) - This includes that deliverygirl scene for fortress XD
-You'll have to make do for the rest. At least you have most if not all with some form of English now.
-Annnnd, here's where I'll stop, there's a limit to where an initial boost of motivation can get you after a while. Hopefully there's no bugs, enjoy.

Patch 1.026. (8% Eng Done)
- Changed the font! You probably can't even see Chinese words now cause of the font change, is it better now?
- Tidied up the English for the main story for a bit more, my play-test is about 30mins of better English?
- Restaurant side-quest (Done)
Thank you good sir

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
The download archive says version 1.02 but if you extract the folder inside says 1.01.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
Extract the map205 and paste it on your Data Folder.
Sorry that I'm not an expert at fixing these bugs but I think it'll work now, should solve the arena with Butcher cause I removed the part where the Emcee says " Ready Fight! " and it goes straight to the fight instead. lol. Any more bugs let me know, not an expert again but I'll try and solve them if I have the time, sorry this bugfix took so long to come.
I'm still having issues in the Butcher fight, when Butcher gets below 50HP and heals himself, it crashes with the same error, please help.
EDIT: Even when I used the 10% download, it's still the same sadly.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Extract the map205 and paste it on your Data Folder.
Sorry that I'm not an expert at fixing these bugs but I think it'll work now, should solve the arena with Butcher cause I removed the part where the Emcee says " Ready Fight! " and it goes straight to the fight instead. lol. Any more bugs let me know, not an expert again but I'll try and solve them if I have the time, sorry this bugfix took so long to come.
I am still getting the error even when adding the map to data folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Man, I really hated that Katerine. Pretty disappointing that you had to stick with her in the NTR ending.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes