• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QuietInSound

Feb 22, 2018
Great game I like your first chapter. The characters so far are interesting and i am looking forward to getting to know about them more.

Dont worry about what people were saying about making two games at a time just do what you want.

Have you thought about the one problem of making two games at a time, that poor Red Rocket is in line for double the spankings from now on.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm glad to see people are enjoying more of Red's work.
If you want more but cannot wait for Bitch Squad to update, head on over to check out Rainy Day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rainy-day-ep-5-red-rocket.51655/page-60#post-5481566

Rainy Day is Red's first VN and while different from Bitch Squad it has Red's trademark wit, quality renders, intriguing story, and hot as fuck sex scenes.

Plus as Red plans on working on both games at the same time, trading off once per month, supporting Rainy Day wont mean less Bitch Squad and vice versa. So no matter if your a Bitch Squad fan or Rainy Day fan (like me) your going to have a good time!

If you really liked these games, consider showing some love over at Patreon too. The sooner we can get Red rocking an RTX series card, the better (and more importantly faster) both of these games get developed!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Bitch Squad [v0.1.1] [Red Rocket] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 950 MB
Original Mac Size: 932 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 281 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 263 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
I named him after myself so that is both disappointing and relieving.
I gave the option to name him, for those who want to associate themselves with the character... so yeah... You will also have the opportunity to name other (some of) male characters in the future. The Bitch Squad will have only one permanent male character (a clone), the rest will be episodic.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
D: I was hyped as I saw there is un update.. Than I read the changelog "Warning: No new content!" D:

Jan 7, 2019
Because when I started making a new game, I only had $170 a month on Patreon, after 9 months of working on Rainy Day. From that I concluded that not many people were interested in my game and decided to try to create something new. In addition, I just got tired of working on one game and wanted variety.

P.S. Oh, by the way, you make it sound like someone owes you something. My games are publicly available for free, I don't owe you anything.
And yet you make more money then i do in a month because of a pandemic thats still going on business is closed due to a non stop lockdown so cry a river.

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
And yet you make more money then i do in a month because of a pandemic thats still going on business is closed due to a non stop lockdown so cry a river.
Wait... Do you compare your earnings when you're NOT working with mine when I'm working on a game every day? "Oh, no, I earn less than you do without a job..." Seriously?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes