3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I feel as though if THIS is not sufficient revenge for some people on this forum that we can just say that they probably won't be satisfied because there aren't going to be any dismemberments in the game, lol.

There is a scene of someone other than MC having sex at one point with one of the bitches. If that makes it NTR, which it might given the way that definition is used on this forum, then there it is. (Note that it really is NTR by the broad definition in that that bitch is cheating on her boyfriend in that scene. However, the BF is not the MC.)
Like he said its just a small victory..

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I enjoyed both the writing and animations for this update. My one suggestion/request for animations going forward is that introduce a bit more buildup before the animation cycle begins. That could even just be an initial penetration scene, which I personally find incredibly hot. Again, I think you've structured and executed on this really well so far and I am looking forward to what you do going forward.

Reactions: IcarusLabs

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Great game a lot of fun haven't had a good revenge game in a while. So glad we get to tell Annie to fuck off. Though why does she say she won't give her blessing to Sarah? Does she harbor secret feelings for him? I'm looking forward to the final confrontation for them.

So far it has a good balance of MC succeeding and failing. I mean Miranda was right they are all dumb college kids both parties are going to make mistakes.

All revenge comes at a cost and you can already see it start to manifest with Ashley but I hope the game doesn't push you towards forgiving all the girls. The way the girls recall the events as having been meaningless to them and they barely remember the MC and emma saying that it wasn't directed at him almost seems like the author is suggesting the MC is holding on when he shouldn't but honestly their indifference just makes them even worse. Emma and Kates ability to be so cruel without even recognizing how their actions affect others (because of their elitism/classism w/e) makes them worse than Charlotte who is purposefully cruel I think so Kates BJ scene was just *chefs kiss perfect.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Pretty good update. Looks like it's going to be a long road to bring the bitches down but hopefully that makes victory that much sweeter.

Reactions: IcarusLabs

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
................wtf happened to the quality.. episode 1 was amazing i loved it but the entire quality of this new release is bad.. like really really bad... it feels like a whole different dev has made it

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
the story seemed a little rushed to pass quickly the hell week of the sorority. it could been better. The dev could had more choices (instead of 2 could have 3) and it seems certain choices doesnt have impact for now.
I was hoping that there'd be more with the sorority initiation but I think it fundamentally exists to set up a mentor for the MC's revenge plan.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
There are some moments that simply don't fit right with the rest, like the bushes scene or the Emma interruption among many others. Some of those moments simply feel disconnected and forcefully made, including the the choices that you are given there being stupid, the bushes with step-s and Sarah for examples, if that's how revengy wimpy MC is gonna be oh please I'm so scared.
Maybe if every character can be cohesive for 5 minutes. Emma and MC went in 4 consecutive scenes having different feelings for each other where it didn't matter what we did.
My only hope was Sarah but she ended up kind of using the MC afterwards, and I don't have any doubt that she can be worse than the others. The game is basically a frustration simulator, shitty person after terrible ones, and the "friends" part of the cast doesn't even get that attention in comparison and there isn't that feeling of union between them and MC, they don't give a crap about MCs opinion.
Could be a nice play if you like MCs that get fucked over every 5 frames though
it seems like the guidance stuff can be good for the story but since I can pretty much forget about every possible LI and seems completely centered around Kate's group (duh it's the name of the game), and every now and then tries to give you glimpses of kindness from sis or redhead just to tell you in the next scene how many dicks sucked in their sorority hazing thing.
I'll probably not be touch it again, maybe when there is some revenge content that doesn't imply MC helping them, I mean proper revenge so probably never

Last edited:

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
I always love to try games by former fans turned game devs. They just have a more in-depth polarity when it comes to these things and in my opinion, capacity and potential to succeed much more than just game devs. This game is a great example of such a marriage because it's not only well made but also very fun and interesting.

I'm hoping to make this concept of gamer and game dev my own by next year too. Plans are moving ahead and script is coming along nicely. It will be glorious.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Given how many branches/paths you already have in this game, this is going to be an absolute nightmare if you want to replay and see all scenes :D

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Given how many branches/paths you already have in this game, this is going to be an absolute nightmare if you want to replay and see all scenes :D
What are the paths in this game and what are the specific triggers for them? I've only been playing blindly just picking whatever I feel.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So much negative energy with this VN.. Not my style .. could only deal with if for a bit.. off to find some positive energy.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
is it intentional to make the MC to be so stupid so we hate them? the bad things that happen to him is because clearly he doesn't aware or knows of who himself. first he get baited in the party before he thinks clearly of what happen, and then he embarrassed himself even more by tripping over himself. After that he just goes hiding despite how clearly he had been duped without confronting them, dude talk about being a complete loser and very stupid person.

the MC then talk about how awful it is to get beaten up EVERY DAY by some other dudes and instead of stand up for himself he chose to whining again of how unfair it is for him without taking any action. guess its just bitches will be bitches, assholes will be assholes and of course losers will be losers too.

year come and go the MC still don't fricking grow up man. he still lame and childlike which is so embarrassing, anyone who experience bullying especially in teenage year no matter how small it is usually will have more mature personality because they are forced to see things for what it is.
He still don't know anything about himself, didn't learn any lesson from his experience. He acknowledge himself to be average even below yet doesn't appear to be aware of why this is happen to him. if I'm being bold i will say he maybe thinking people just born of who they are and everything is beyond control which is stupid yes, but also very depressing if it is true he thinks this way.

The character around the MC and he himself is super good because it's match of how losers talk and behave, but it is also hurt the story itself on how boring and embarrassing their interaction can be. we as the player is forced to sit down and grit our teeth and ass cheek to read total stupidity and keep wondering if we should just close the game and end these suffering cause the small interactive option we do get doesn't seems to offer any change to MC personality, yet some of us stubbornly remain for the promise of the promised land despite all the adversity. I can only ask 'is it worth it? do you finish and see it? o brave champion.'

i don't have any sympathy for the MC or any character in these game, but I'm talking and thinking about them anyway, so maybe it's really a win for the dev which i pray for their success going forward. keep up the good work and spirit friend.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes