• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Bitchgal's rock-hard orgasm ~Falling for the private tutor's huge virgin dick~[Final] [Appetite]

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Oh, I don't know, how about that part of your brain that wants to propagate the species, and compels you to get one?
Hey, its a legitimate question. Why approach something that your mind fear? But since this is a hentai plot, why not create a girl (or something)? I'm questioning because I'm sure someone actually plays the game, and knows if it has actually good plot or shitty plot. And since you didn't quote my entire comment, I thought you didn't catch this. So I ask, why does he wants a girlfriend?

Dark legends

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 3551648

Overview:
Eiji is normal university student with gynophobia.
Because of that, he has always been avoiding interact with women despite wanting a girl friend for ages.
However, one day his mother suddenly asks him to tutor a gyaru high school student in neighborhood.
He knows about that girl and she is indeed epitome of his fear: Slutty, Cheeky, Noisy and Beautiful!? What will his life become now?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-18
Release Date: 2018-05-25
Original Title: ビッチギャルのガチイキアクメ ~家庭教師の童貞巨根にハマり堕ち~
Aliases: Bitch Gyaru no Gachi Iki Acme ~Katei Kyoushi no Doutei Kyokon ni Hamari Ochi~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3551649 View attachment 3551650 View attachment 3551651 View attachment 3551652 View attachment 3551653
Thanks for the game