PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
We are currently trying to get the android version, which will be hopefully available after release of Episode 2 part 2
good night genius of the dirty trick thank you so much for being so nice and for the great work done I'll ask another favor don't forget to leave the game translation option there is a site here in Brazil that translates the games we are more than fifty thousand members and in the comments here many brazucas praised his game too much.

Reactions: Blue Dragon Studios

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you so much.
As we are new to game development, we don't know much about this, but we are learning new things everyday.
This is the case for all of us. Don't hesitate to read the posts in the developers section, there are plenty of useful tutorials.

For the webm format you can use this software :

You can convert in batch a lot's of file (configure the software before, put the quality to the max) in webm for movie and webp for pictures.

Blue Dragon Studios

Developing "Bite: Season One"
Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone, hope you are doing well and good.
We have created a discord server to connect with more people and listen to their feedback and suggestions.

So here is the link to our discord server.

We are active at discord most of the time nowadays.

I want to Thank each and everyone for their support, because of your support we are releasing the next update first week of next month (Release date will be announced soon).

- Blue Dragon Studios :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SamGamer66

Blue Dragon Studios

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Release Date:

Hello everyone,

The development of Episode 2 (part2) is almost done with few things remaining which will be done in two days.

We have decided to release v0.2 (Episode 2 pt2) of the game on 5th June (05/06/2022). This update has twice the content of Ep2 pt1, there are a lot of different scenes included, I'm sure you will enjoy Episode2 part2.

Thank you so much for your support everyone.

Hope you enjoy this update and come back for more.

Some1Z

Mar 18, 2022
Well They're many people talk about gameplay already then i just wanna suggest some stuff like a scene, food and clothes
1)scene Since I don't know how to make a good scene then i don't talk about it
2)food Yeah I play a lot of Vn game and I mostly see a Hamburger & Fries and pizza sometimes I really ask for a real food
I'm not American but I know you love fast food but what about other food
3)clothes This is easy one I just hate MC Idiot collection clothes when others wear a normal or good clothes
And Yeah I really appreciate that you pay attention to a feedback
I hope you'll make a great game you on a right way I think

Nov 26, 2021
Hey Blue Dragon Studios

Got 2 questions

I have seen you say only the mc will have sex with Li and no ntr but felt like I should ask regardless since I've been surprised to many times, there won't be voyer scenes of a Li before she becomes a Li technically at any point correct, only ask because of the voyer tag and it's a work around to avoid a VN getting the ntr tag so yeah.

Are there going to be virgins? Big fan of them and didn't see it in the planned tags.

Thanks in advance for the answers to my questions and good luck

Jul 17, 2020
snip
I have seen you say only the mc will have sex with Li and no ntr but felt like I should ask regardless since I've been surprised to many times, there won't be voyer scenes of a Li before she becomes a Li technically at any point correct, only ask because of the voyer tag and it's a work around to avoid a VN getting the ntr tag so yeah.
snip
hopefully voyer tag here means MC getting freak on with an LI and another LI secetely watching them go to Poundtown, IMO this is the best kind of voyer in a game

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
The whole "Inner monologue (Blue Dragon)" vs "Developer" and breaking the 4th wall stuff gets obnoxious very quickly and it doesn't seem to stop.

The MC talking to his Inner Beast is alright and the game is pretty cool too, but the 4th wall breaking and the "Developer" talking with your inner beast breaks the continuity quick
Thanks, that's enough to put me off from downloading :)

Nov 26, 2021
hopefully voyer tag here means MC getting freak on with an LI and another LI secetely watching them go to Poundtown, IMO this is the best kind of voyer in a game
Yeah I actually like that to, I like it more in those situations when the Li peeking gets caught and the Li doing the business is like 'get your ass in here now' hopefully it's the case, tired of surprises

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Bite: Season One [Episode 1-2, Part 1-2, v0.2] [Blue Dragon Studios] [OS@683MB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 683MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 249MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
3. Lesbian is to be decided but if it is presented in the game, it will definitely be a threesome.
I wouldn't even bother using the lesbian tag and only use the threesome/group sex tag then. Otherwise your going to piss many people off who came for the lesbian scene/scenes only and find out it's the typical male protagonist dick in the scene fake lesbian scene.

Blue Dragon Studios

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Episode 2 (part 2) released:

Hello Everyone,
We have released Episode2 part 2. This update we have released android version. Android version has been ported by our dear friend.

v0.2 includes:
Episode 2 part2 consists of:

- 472 renders.
- 1 sound effects and 6 new music added.
- 2 Game related animation.
- Another 5 scenes has been added.

We hope you guys enjoy this update.
If you guys liked this update don't forget to like and comment.

Also share this game to as many people as you can, and we also highly appreciate if you guys think that this game can do better by showing your support.

Any feedback or suggestions are highly appreciated, you can provide feedback and suggestions at our discord server.

If you guys decide to become a patron we highly appreciate it, because every dollar earned here would directly go to the development of the game.

Thank you everyone for giving our game a try and hope to see you soon.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
If you keep the mind control scene in the bathroom where the MC has sex with the girl, you need the rape tag. She clearly hasn't consented and it doesn't get much more rapey than that.
In all honesty, please NO.
There should be a proper tag system for all kinds of fetishes that people enjoy/hate, like how they finally did separate "rape" and "sleep sex".

Keeping actual "rape", "molestation", "drugs", "blacmail" and "mindcontrol" as just "rape" for moral reasons is about as fair as tagging all of the "gay", "gender-bender", "lesbian", "bi" "futa" and ''sisification" as simply "homosexual" for the same moral reasons.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes