Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i finished the latest update, i had a choice with Amy and Jessica, it was a mind control on the MC friend and go and fuck them both or tell them no
ok i just stoped as she said : ill be blunt we want sex (or something like that) and he said yes or we can do that
so i can still decline them after that?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
just started the game, beginning is laggy when there's a epic scene, like casual conversation and lunch ordering .... (it was ok during the mc escape in the forest but started lagging during the scenes following it)
aslo it may be by personal view on the subject but the scene with the misterious girl and lunch have strange format, close cut, blured background, quick shifting of subject like in some old cow boy movie ... making the scene look like if they are some epic battle ... or if the tension was nearly solid ... wich seemed wrong to me (more so for the lunch ><)
edit: just after posting, i keep playing and see and actual image with justified blurred background ><, so i'll change my previous comment about the background being blured to being unfocused

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man that blue balls ending tho

Pretty messed up

But at least Lisa is ok with a harem now

But yeah alot of cock block in this game

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the compulsion choice is see the scene or not ... that's dumb, it felt a bit rapey to me to use it on the girl at the beginning (just after she said she was a crazy and totaly in "love") but later she say something hapen between her and mc but she has no memory of it ... ichoose to not use it on the boss will i later discover he didn't fire mc ? also the story speack about a council forbiding use of power on the mortal :S

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Correction for the early game: "since when there were forests around here?" should be "since when were there forests around here?"

Also.. "I wonder what's time" should be "I wonder what time it is"

Dev: Please find someone willing to be your copy editor :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the compulsion choice is see the scene or not ... that's dumb, it felt a bit rapey to me to use it on the girl at the beginning (just after she said she was a crazy and totaly in "love") but later she say something hapen between her and mc but she has no memory of it ... ichoose to not use it on the boss will i later discover he didn't fire mc ? also the story speack about a council forbiding use of power on the mortal :S
he did fire mc and diego and nothing changes it.

Was it me, or is Lisa overly eager to have the MC bang other girls.
yes but she knows that mc could bang others so better give permission that than just suspecting it.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
he did fire mc and diego and nothing changes it.
it's not in the story yet so it's an unreasonnable rant on my part and don't deserve a serious anwser,

but the choice to use the mind control power is given 3 time, once to rape a background character, once to get back at the burger joint boss and once to mind control the mc best friend and get his dick wet ...
i choose nope to all (and will only see the scene on a second playthrough once the game is completed so i've seen all the scene i'm a completionnist compulsif :S)

but the first time choice seem to only be about seeing the scene or not as the girl say she is sure to have make progress with the mc but have no memory of it (that a second warning from this crazy girl, and a wiseman don't put his dick in crazy) what's bothering me is the fact the scene happen even if you choose to not make it happen :X

my reasonning for not doing it is mc saying "virgin's barrier !! no sex before marriage !!! begone slut !!" when she ask to be sex friend, the fact lisa told him he should refrain from letting his lust run free too easily and some sentence making me think vampire are forbiden to use their power on a whim (confirmed the same in game day i refused when lisa teach the law if i'm not wrong)
next is the burger joint scene ... brainwashing someone in front of the best friend when the revelation of being a vampire is fresh for a job at a burger joint ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >< unless mc make him give them some chewing gum and buy a ice cream from a super far convenience shop i missed nothing probably ^^
then third choice for the player to use the mind control a threesome ... but you need to mind control the best friend for 8 harsh years, that choose friendship over his dead father legacy the same day he made that choice ... and it would aslo mean mc loose his virginity with random background girls when he is in love with his girlfriend and previously said he was against casual sex ...

i get this impression, everytime player get the choice to use it, is for a reason that go against the character's personality and for petty and self interested reason and in condition mc should not use it Oo those scen are for the path where mc get ruled by his power and end up enslaving the city not the vanilla story
if the 3p scene was after the harem chat i would have thought about accepting as mc unknowingly seem to have already used charm magic on them (good excuse lets take responsibility :X)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Was it me, or is Lisa overly eager to have the MC bang other girls? I mean, the way the conversation in her office
yep it feel a bit forced, it would feel (a bit) less forced if her and the two other main girl we have already seen had a round table after the fight
seeing that before the class start she think "he's mine MINE MINE MINE !!!" during class she think "back off bitch he's mine !!" and aslo "back off other bitch he's mine i said" then later in the park she start a manual hairdressing contest whith a threat for her possession (she don't know what kind of threat but she know she has to start that contest)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it's not in the story yet so it's an unreasonnable rant on my part and don't deserve a serious anwser,

but the choice to use the mind control power is given 3 time, once to rape a background character, once to get back at the burger joint boss and once to mind control the mc best friend and get his dick wet ...
i choose nope to all (and will only see the scene on a second playthrough once the game is completed so i've seen all the scene i'm a completionnist compulsif :S)

but the first time choice seem to only be about seeing the scene or not as the girl say she is sure to have make progress with the mc but have no memory of it (that a second warning from this crazy girl, and a wiseman don't put his dick in crazy) what's bothering me is the fact the scene happen even if you choose to not make it happen :X

my reasonning for not doing it is mc saying "virgin's barrier !! no sex before marriage !!! begone slut !!" when she ask to be sex friend, the fact lisa told him he should refrain from letting his lust run free too easily and some sentence making me think vampire are forbiden to use their power on a whim (confirmed the same in game day i refused when lisa teach the law if i'm not wrong)
next is the burger joint scene ... brainwashing someone in front of the best friend when the revelation of being a vampire is fresh for a job at a burger joint ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >< unless mc make him give them some chewing gum and buy a ice cream from a super far convenience shop i missed nothing probably ^^
then third choice for the player to use the mind control a threesome ... but you need to mind control the best friend for 8 harsh years, that choose friendship over his dead father legacy the same day he made that choice ... and it would aslo mean mc loose his virginity with random background girls when he is in love with his girlfriend and previously said he was against casual sex ...

i get this impression, everytime player get the choice to use it, is for a reason that go against the character's personality and for petty and self interested reason and in condition mc should not use it Oo those scen are for the path where mc get ruled by his power and end up enslaving the city not the vanilla story
if the 3p scene was after the harem chat i would have thought about accepting as mc unknowingly seem to have already used charm magic on them (good excuse lets take responsibility :X)
Can you put things that are either important to the plot of the story or are major choices you make in spoiler tags, please? In the off-chance somebody who hasn't played yet reads your post, it would be better not to ruin some of the game's content with too much information ahead of time.

To your point, I agree. I think those choices are in a different font for a reason. It's meant to indicate the "beast" inside of him will be used, something Lisa specifically warned him against. I do wonder if using it very occasionally will still have negative implications or not. So, for example, maybe don't rape the girl or try to take anger out on the MC's former boss, but mind-controlling his friend to participate with the willing threesome girls. I'm not saying the MC should do that, but I am curious of what the total implications later might be.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Can you put things that are either important to the plot of the story or are major choices you make in spoiler tags, please? In the off-chance somebody who hasn't played yet reads your post, it would be better not to ruin some of the game's content with too much information ahead of time.

To your point, I agree. I think those choices are in a different font for a reason. It's meant to indicate the "beast" inside of him will be used, something Lisa specifically warned him against. I do wonder if using it very occasionally will still have negative implications or not. So, for example, maybe don't rape the girl or try to take anger out on the MC's former boss, but mind-controlling his friend to participate with the willing threesome girls. I'm not saying the MC should do that, but I am curious of what the total implications later might be.
not sure it's the beast in him or the player ^^ the beast inside isn't someone else, so it should only be him in less retrained not someone else
for the willing part :S if you don't use the compulsion when asked she act like if you had ... and from the beginning most girl act like if mc had a passive charm magic aura (one or two falling for him is ok but the less protected people becoming mc craving in similar fashion seem over the top even more when it seem to be sudden) and those on which he use the compulsion ... :X
i think i'll try both the path that seem to follow the normal story and the full darck path later, i can't sleep i don't complete the gallery of a game :/ so once the game is finish i'll skip through the dark path ^^ where he let the coven use him till he get full powered and control every one in the city

not too sure some one who didn't play would come here but i'll think about spoiler tag ... not that there was much except info from early part of the story, things in the changelog and my rant and point of view

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
not sure it's the beast in him or the player ^^ the beast inside isn't someone else, so it should only be him in less retrained not someone else
for the willing part :S if you don't use the compulsion when asked she act like if you had ... and from the beginning most girl act like if mc had a passive charm magic aura (one or two falling for him is ok but the less protected people becoming mc craving in similar fashion seem over the top even more when it seem to be sudden) and those on which he use the compulsion ... :X
i think i'll try both the path that seem to follow the normal story and the full darck path later, i can't sleep i don't complete the gallery of a game :/ so once the game is finish i'll skip through the dark path ^^ where he let the coven use him till he get full powered and control every one in the city
I only looked a little at the game code, but most of these types of decisions don't seem currently to be tracked by any variables. (It's always possible I missed them, though, since I only glanced at the code and didn't really analyze it very much.) From appearances, you mostly just jump to another label to continue with different dialogue / an optional scene. Without tracking actions with variables, I'm not sure how the dev would make any real difference in choices you make. So this might all be a moot discussion.
not too sure some one who didn't play would come here but i'll think about spoiler tag ... not that there was much except info from early part of the story, things in the changelog and my rant and point of view
Well, it was a suggestion. It's common etiquette in forums to use them if there is anything remotely related to plot that could give away some of the story to those who haven't played it yet. It wasn't meant as a nitpick but just a request to help out others, should newcomers happen on this thread.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes