cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update storywise.

his dick should be halfway down to her stomach.

screenshot0001.png

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Weren't the red eyed vamps more unique and powerful than the blue eyed ones.. as informed by liza (established lore) in the previous chapters.
Screenshot_59.png

That blue bald vamp just ripped apart a red eyed one inside mma ring like some piece of cardboard.. cool n confusing. RoyalAncient is it..?

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Error with game bar choice
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15224, in script
    $ correct += 1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15224, in <module>
    $ correct += 1
NameError: name 'correct' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15224, in script
    $ correct += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15224, in <module>
    $ correct += 1
NameError: name 'correct' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Bite: Season One v0.4(Ep4)
Sun Oct 23 01:29:12 2022

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Weren't the red eyed vamps more unique and powerful than the blue eyed ones.. as informed by liza (established lore) in the previous chapters.
View attachment 2114433

That blue bald vamp just ripped apart a red eyed one inside mma ring like some piece of cardboard.. cool n confusing. RoyalAncient is it..?
Well, she tells the MC that all vampires start off with green eyes. If the vampire's eyes remain green, they are considered the "commoners" among them. If the eyes become blue, they are more powerful. And Ancient vampires have red eyes and are the most powerful. Since the MC is a recently created vampire, maybe he has Ancient blood and will have his eyes turn red later, after more time. I'm not totally sure TBH. It's possible a blue-eyed vampire could actually be very powerful but just hasn't changed eye color to red yet. And we don't yet know whether the eyes go red over time, or even if the sequence would be green ⇨ blue ⇨ red. If that is true, we also don't yet know whether or not the MC has Ancient blood, where his eyes will change color again later.

Royals are typically pretty powerful, but they are not necessarily Ancient. As per what Lisa explained:
First, when the MC was in training with her family...
Lisa: Our history says that there were Royal families of Vampires.​
These families are said to have been well organized, well trained and well disciplined.​
MC: You mean like the ancient vampires, where they could control other vampires?​
Lisa: Those guys, yeah.​
...and then at the club...
MC: Whoa! you mean royal vampires?​
Who are powerful and above all the vampires like ancient vampires?​
Lisa: Yup... that's the one.​

Notice how the phrase "like the ancient vampires" keeps getting used. I think the Royal vampires are mostly powerful because of their training and discipline, probably also combined with experience over the years and power accrued over time. But they don't have to be Ancients; again, Lisa agrees the Royals can control other vampires by using the phrase "like the ancient vampires". They have similar levels of control perhaps, but they may not be as powerful ultimately as the Ancients. I believe those are all of the distinctions we know so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
Well, she tells the MC that all vampires start off with green eyes. If the vampire's eyes remain green, they are considered the "commoners" among them. If the eyes become blue, they are more powerful. And Ancient vampires have red eyes and are the most powerful. Since the MC is a recently created vampire, maybe he has Ancient blood and will have his eyes turn red later, after more time. I'm not totally sure TBH. It's possible a blue-eyed vampire could actually be very powerful but just hasn't changed eye color to red yet. And we don't yet know whether the eyes go red over time, or even if the sequence would be green ⇨ blue ⇨ red. If that is true, we also don't yet know whether or not the MC has Ancient blood, where his eyes will change color again later.

Royals are typically pretty powerful, but they are not necessarily Ancient. As per what Lisa explained:
First, when the MC was in training with her family...
Lisa: Our history says that there were Royal families of Vampires.​
These families are said to have been well organized, well trained and well disciplined.​
MC: You mean like the ancient vampires, where they could control other vampires?​
Lisa: Those guys, yeah.​
...and then at the club...
MC: Whoa! you mean royal vampires?​
Who are powerful and above all the vampires like ancient vampires?​
Lisa: Yup... that's the one.​

Notice how the phrase "like the ancient vampires" keeps getting used. I think the Royal vampires are mostly powerful because of their training and discipline, probably also combined with experience over the years and power accrued over time. But they don't have to be Ancients; again, Lisa agrees the Royals can control other vampires by using the phrase "like the ancient vampires". They have similar levels of control perhaps, but they may not be as powerful ultimately as the Ancients. I believe those are all of the distinctions we know so far.
Same here bro

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Holy shyte the music is PAINFULLY horrible!
Sometimes it's like a cheesy organ grinding, other times it's a child or a chimpanzee playing on a xylophone, I turned the complete garbage off and had a MUCH better time following!

Oh yeah...the animation really needs to be worked on, especially when a hand moves through someone's body lol

Oh FFS, a NEW teacher starts at THE COLLEGE, in THE CLASSROOM, that apparently there is only ONE of.
3 SECONDS after entering the classroom, declares that she will be the NEW instructor after which 2 other students tell her she is a GREAT professor....again 3 seconds AFTER SHE WALKED into THE CLASSROOM, in THE COLLEGE, then she walks right up to the MC telling him he "Looks like a good student"??? and HOW IS HER TEACHING SKILLS???
3....SECONDS...after ENTERING.....THE CLASSROOM...in THE COLLEGE?>?
And the manufactured "drama" what are they fcking 12??
-Oh I hope nothing BAD WILL HAPPEN (GASP fooooreshaaaaadowiiiing), I should tell him where I have been for the last 2 weeks, I should play it cool, I should play it cool, WE should play it cool, I need to get her alone to tell her something, I am a fcking VAMPIRE chick who drives a LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH, but I am JEALOUS of ANYONE talking to MAH MAN whom I have known for THREE DAYS but am DEEPLY in love with because of a "LOVE BOND", oh let's LIE to my best friend...and CHILDHOOD FRIEND...whats next he isn't going to get along with his LANDLADY?
...Lol that was just ONE SCENE at THE COLLEGE...in THE CLASSROOM.
I was just waiting for them to talk about THE BUSINESS and THE COMPANY next!
Look I GET that English is clearly not their first language (though it does hold up with SOME of the conversations) a lot of it is just PAINFUL to read, how about they get a decent writer who is an ADULT who has a great grasp on the English language, and how it's supposed to flow, look through the forums here for projects that have great writers, but are lacking on the visual department, and have THEM create a good flow to the story these devs are trying to tell?
...Just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this game today and decided to give it a spin. It looks pretty good from what I'm seeing in the overview. I'm always down to give vampire games a shot and this seems to have a lot of supernatural stuff on top of it.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Great update BD. I like how you are mixing story progression and lewd scenes. That's not easy to do in a lot of vn's the pacing is either way to fast or way to slow but seems like you have a pretty good balance here. The writing could use a more native feel but overall, I like what you have going on so far. Looking forward to the next update.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
thought I got all the bar answers right but kept getting an error every time it switched to a different order and then suddenly at the end Brandy basically said I dad a shit job, not sure what I did wrong.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I love this kind of fantasy novels. Who would guess that by my nickname :)

I am not sure about the ancient thing. His mom is a witch and dad a vampire? Maybe he gets the ancient blood from them which developed with the bite from that rogue into the chosen one?
I love the story and can live very good with the smaller mistakes, like the animations or spelling mistakes here and there are a few.

With the bar i got the same error that "Correct" is not defined. I hope and think that there is no negative effect with this error but just some other text.

update:
looking at the code, you get a text after which says you have done good or bad. No consequences but i did good with the correct choices, so all good :)

update 2:
the second workday as a bartender seems that we don´t get the reward. I solved this by opening the console and type in: $ correct = 6
Then i got the reward

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
i like how you can go from having an erect dick to almost having a heart attack in a matter of seconds with just one jump scare in this game.... fucking love it.:BootyTime::PogChamp: keep 'em coming developer.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes