DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just got finished playing this and it was good. I have to be honest though and say that I didn't like the earlier parts from prologue and episode 1 much. A bit too childish for my liking and I found the MC pitiful. After episode 1 though, the game accelerated nicely. Especially the story, which I was already interested in the entire time.

I'll go ahead and get it out the way by saying that Lisa is my favorite love interest. It should be fairly obvious that the redhead was going to be mines. That entire Ep 2 and 3 sequence with her sealed the deal and she's my main love. As for Emily, she felt a bit too entitled to a relationship, for me personally. I'm not against the harem being formed, obviously. As for the other girls, I like them, for the most part.

I had more to say about the story(I like it, obviously) but I feel like I should sit on it for a bit since it's my first playthrough and there was a lot going on. Overall, I enjoyed what I played. There was some stuff here and there that I didn't like but it was mostly fine. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

But my 12yo son with his mind wiped, fuck that guy, he can go live alone and work to pay his own way.

Screenshot_1.png

Why?

Why is it good to have her back?

If you don't remember anything, then she is no different to any other random person.

Screenshot_2.png

The MC knows three-fifths of fuck-all.

He's just been told some random shit by someone he doesn't really know.

A story that, if we're honest, makes no sense.

Why is she even the one telling this story, since she has no real answers, rather than the parents?

I hate deceivers and betrayers.

I rate having your childhood erased, then fed some bullshit about an accident and then being shipped off on your own with no real support after said mind-wipe as being betrayed and deceived.

As it stands at this point; I detest the parents.

Just like in "The Coven" when you find out the MC has had his mind wiped before, how could you ever trust those people again?
Or in "Champions of Liberty City" when you find out one of the parents paid for the MC to get into the school in stead of being allowed in via her own merits.
You'd never trust people like that ever again.

It really is going to take some literary heavy lifting to change my mind on the parents as nothing that's been said so far in any way explains, justifies or excuses their actions.

Also;
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png

Um? Nothing? Because any sane retail operator would fire useless employees that don't show up for weeks and also give no notice or decent reasons ...
This whole interaction is stupid, why would you even begin to assume that you'd still have a job after not showing up for weeks?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2181389
View attachment 2181390

But my 12yo son with his mind wiped, fuck that guy, he can go live alone and work to pay his own way.

View attachment 2181067

Why?

If you don't remember anything, then she is no different to any other random person.

View attachment 2181068

Why is she even the one telling this story, since she has no real answers, rather than the parents?

I rate having your childhood erased, then fed some bullshit about an accident and then being shipped off on your own with no real support after said mind-wipe as being betrayed and deceived.

Just like in "The Coven" when you find out the MC has had his mind wiped before, how could you ever trust those people again?
Or in "Champions of Liberty City" when you find out one of the parents paid for the MC to get into the school in stead of being allowed in via her own merits.

It really is going to take some literary heavy lifting to change my mind on the parents as nothing that's been said so far in any way explains, justifies or excuses their actions.

Also;
View attachment 2181726
View attachment 2181728
View attachment 2181729

Um? Nothing? Because any sane retail operator would fire useless employees that don't show up for weeks and also give no notice or decent reasons ...
This whole interaction is stupid, why would you even begin to assume that you'd still have a job after not showing up for weeks?
Honestly, a memory wipe is murder.
Sure a new person appears in that walking corpse
But the old person is gone, deleted entirely.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, a memory wipe is murder.
Sure a new person appears in that walking corpse
But the old person is gone, deleted entirely.
Exactly, who you are is based on your life experiences and it's even more important when it comes to childhood experiences.
So having all your memories before age 12 wiped is basically, like you say, killing the old person and making a new one and that can never be undone because the developmental stage has already been passed by the time the person in question is an adult.

Reactions: mrttao

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Also;
View attachment 2181726
View attachment 2181728
View attachment 2181729

Haha..! I thought the same thing. Then you can either let your friend handle it or... murder him???!! Like wtf, lets just skip anything at all rational and go to extreme psycho mode, lol. I'm pretty sure this bit is supposed to be comedy. It does have a humor tag.

Reactions: Content_Consumer

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
View attachment 2181389
View attachment 2181390

View attachment 2181067

Why?

View attachment 2181068

Also;
View attachment 2181726
View attachment 2181728
View attachment 2181729

I also didn't like how he just forgave emily..

fuck that I also hate liars to.

if she really cared about the mc she would have been told him or tried to help him regain his memories. hell he might think she is crazy at first but she didn't even try to help lol. She basically just been stalking him all these years.

fuck what the parents told her, wiping his memories basically killed him honestly. He was a whole new person at that point.

Also the mc response to all that was so lame. Hell if someone wiped my memory and they say they are my "best friend" even tho at that point idk who you are but I would be pissed. the mc wasn't even mad, he just hugged her like "well you knew my parents wiped my memories and you didn't try to help me but I forgive you anyways." also even if he seen a flashback after hugging her he still should be on edge because what if she also lying?

no cap he should have just told her to leave him alone for a while and stormed out the building. He should also be pissed at his parents since they basically abandoned him at a young age after wiping his memories.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I also didn't like how he just forgave emily..

fuck that I also hate liars to.

if she really cared about the mc she would have been told him or tried to help him regain his memories. hell he might think she is crazy at first but she didn't even try to help lol. She basically just been stalking him all these years.

fuck what the parents told her, wiping his memories basically killed him honestly. He was a whole new person at that point.

Also the mc response to all that was so lame. Hell if someone wiped my memory and they say they are my "best friend" even tho at that point idk who you are but I would be pissed. the mc wasn't even mad, he just hugged her like "well you knew my parents wiped my memories and you didn't try to help me but I forgive you anyways." also even if he seen a flashback after hugging her he still should be on edge because what if she also lying?

no cap he should have just told her to leave him alone for a while and stormed out the building. He should also be pissed at his parents since they basically abandoned him at a young age after wiping his memories.
Well... you can't seriously expect a 10 year old girl to stop your parents from killing you.
I'd definitely stay mad at the parents though. they were adults when it happen.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Well... you can't seriously expect a 10 year old girl to stop your parents from killing you.
I'd definitely stay mad at the parents though. they were adults when it happen.
i don't expect her to stop me but she could have tried to help the mc if she so called his bestfriend instead of just stalking him for all those years.

the mc should be furious at both because 1 she hid it from him just because his parents told her not to tell him that's my only issue with emily. should she be forgiven? yes !

now the parents? LMAO! nope.

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Well... This is truly something...

i didint even know anyone makes VN`s for preteens, looks good and i even like the basic idea, but the plot... Seen more sensible plotline`s on kid`s tv shows.

Some devs should really think about what they are good at and stick to it, not anyone can write and execute good story.

This could be a great game if you scrap the storyline from the start and make a new game with same renders, developer clearly has skills but a writer he is NOT. And im even sure that it would be pretty easy for him/her/it to collab with someone for this project. Im not a great writer but even i could fix the base story and the plotline so this could work with adults.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finally getting around to connecting much more with Emily now. Honestly, I like the other girls, but she's absolutely my fave. I really look forward to more time with her. :love:
Well... This is truly something...

i didint even know anyone makes VN`s for preteens, looks good and i even like the basic idea, but the plot... Seen more sensible plotline`s on kid`s tv shows.

Some devs should really think about what they are good at and stick to it, not anyone can write and execute good story.

This could be a great game if you scrap the storyline from the start and make a new game with same renders, developer clearly has skills but a writer he is NOT. And im even sure that it would be pretty easy for him/her/it to collab with someone for this project. Im not a great writer but even i could fix the base story and the plotline so this could work with adults.
I mean, minus the sparkling in the sun, this is basically The Vampire Diaries: Six Factions and Sex Action. It seems to fit pretty well for what it is IMO. It's not going to win any Pulitzer, but it's not terrible. Plus, depending on BlueDragon's writing experience, it might be pretty good for an early writing attempt. Maybe it's just not something that appeals to you personally. I do think a lot more character development like in this latest release with the aforementioned character (before I quoted you) would benefit the story a lot. It's easier to care what happens in the VN when you care what happens to the characters.

Last edited:

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Finally getting around to connecting much more with Emily now. Honestly, I like the other girls, but she's absolutely my fave. I really look forward to more time with her. :love:

I mean, minus the sparkling in the sun, this is basically The Vampire Diaries: Six Factions and Sex Action. It seems to fit pretty well for what it is IMO. It's not going to win any Pulitzer, but it's not terrible. Plus, depending on BlueDragon's writing experience, it might be pretty good for an early writing attempt. Maybe it's just not something that appeals to you personally. I do think a lot more character development like in this latest release with the aforementioned character (before I quoted you) would benefit the story a lot. It's easier to care what happens in the VN when you care what happens to the characters.
After a quick search this Vampire diaries is a teen drama.
Fits perfectly, but why there is a teen drama in the adult section? And even after that, C grade Bollywood version would be less cringe than this.
I see alot of promise in devs work, but everyone that likes this game should be banned from f95, this aint a right place for children.

Adam Sandler as a Stifler would be more relatable character than MC is to anyone who has developed to adulthood.

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes