ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I only looked a little at the game code, but most of these types of decisions don't seem currently to be tracked by any variables. (It's always possible I missed them, though, since I only glanced at the code and didn't really analyze it very much.) From appearances, you mostly just jump to another label to continue with different dialogue / an optional scene. Without tracking actions with variables, I'm not sure how the dev would make any real difference in choices you make. So this might all be a moot discussion.

Well, it was a suggestion. It's common etiquette in forums to use them if there is anything remotely related to plot that could give away some of the story to those who haven't played it yet. It wasn't meant as a nitpick but just a request to help out others, should newcomers happen on this thread.
having your choice impacting the story seem basic principle, must just be a miss from the dev due to the time between the two event, i hope having one person bitching about it will be enough for him to do something though
well it's not like i don't want to do it ^^ it's more like i don't want to say i'll do it and forget it later ^^ i usualy do it in manhua/manwha and manga thread or just avoid anything that could be seen as spoiler ^^ but here there's one thread by story and with people asking help or pointing out bug, no spoiler seem like a battle you can't win :S so i tend to forget :/

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Idk if the dev lurks around this corner, but I just wanna say...this game has really exceeded my expectations. I'm loving the plot so far tbh, as well as the twists. I love the MC's choice/goal to unite all races and someone who isn't impatient and actually takes time to listen to suggestions/problems and goes out of his way to try and understand both sides of the story before making judgement. Those are few characteristics of a good leader and one befitting of his role. It's nice that Lisa is the main girl even if she gave consent to date others. And I also love how mature his friends can think, esp his bestfriend. Job well done! Don't overwork yourselves.

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Kinda liking it so far. Only problem i see is if you put to many people in the screen we tend to notice the same characters being used over and over like the girl who is always looking at her watch every time you see her it's same pic along with some others.
But alas i'm mainly into the story. Vamps and Chosen ones, got to love.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kinda liking it so far. Only problem i see is if you put to many people in the screen we tend to notice the same characters being used over and over like the girl who is always looking at her watch every time you see her it's same pic along with some others.
at least those are actual npcs not just black silhuettes.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
at least those are actual npcs not just black silhuettes.
True so true and when i thought about it a lot of people do spend a chit ton of time on there phone or phone watch so i'm just going to trick my own mind lol

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Bite: Season One [Episode 1-4, Part 1-2, v0.4] [Blue Dragon Studios] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.22GB
Repack size: 418MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Was it me, or is Lisa overly eager to have the MC bang other girls? I mean, the way the conversation in her office went was basically:
[sigh]
Sounds like the perfectly fictional conversations between fictional characters in a fictional VN game to me:ROFLMAO:, coupled that with harem, mind control, paranormal and superpowers tags which blend nicely as the recipe for something unrealistic but comprehensible. Cheers.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sounds like the perfectly fictional conversations between fictional characters in a fictional VN game to me:ROFLMAO:, coupled that with harem, mind control, paranormal and superpowers tags which blend nicely as the recipe for something unrealistic but comprehensible. Cheers.
True. But there is something called a willing suspension of disbelief, something that this attitude in this case makes more difficult. To me, she never came across before that as having that type of personality / kink. From what I could tell, there was nothing — no hints, no suggestions, no questionable statements — to imply she'd want the MC to be with everyone he could find. She came across as a strong but very empathetic woman who fell hard for the MC (and for whom the MC fell hard too). And then she brings this up. Sorry, but I'm having trouble believing it, even in a story where vampires walk in sunlight and aren't the slightest bit weaker.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
True. But there is something called a willing suspension of disbelief, something that this attitude in this case makes more difficult. To me, she never came across before that as having that type of personality / kink. From what I could tell, there was nothing — no hints, no suggestions, no questionable statements — to imply she'd want the MC to be with everyone he could find. She came across as a strong but very empathetic woman who fell hard for the MC (and for whom the MC fell hard too). And then she brings this up. Sorry, but I'm having trouble believing it, even in a story where vampires walk in sunlight and aren't the slightest bit weaker.
True, that's just how most games (and stories) are, they don't really emphasize (put much effort into) on that suspension of disbelief, coherence, consistencie etc. or even delve deeper into the psyche (background) of the NPCs (sometimes even the MC). I am sorry for you and others (for the time lost) who had spent their times on such games only to be disappointed later with unbelievable/unexpected/unforeseen recent development or content. Cheers.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Bite: Season One v0.5.8 [Ep6 Pt2]

Download

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If it's any consolation... In the bar you can meet 2 of the 3 identical triplets.... At least, there is some explanation for it

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes