CappoUnknown

Formerly 'Murtagks'
Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(22.0) release and changelog
BizarreHolyLand version 22.0 is up for grabs! Download the latest build below.

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* All H-scenes of Eleanor have been reworked and rewritten
* First gathering mission of Elves' Realm expanded
* Second gathering mission of Elves' Realm added
* Luna can now receive gifts to increase affection
* Luna's affection story added

Developer Note
Sorry for the long delay. There were way more work than I originally anticipated. I was too ambitious with this update. Hopefully, the quality and quantity of this new update can make up for the long delay.

Since we are already half way through November, I'm not gonna have enough time to make a new version by 5th of Dec. That means I will pause my Patreon for November, so that you all won't be charged. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop production altogether. It's just that there won't be a new build for November.

And lastly, I just want to thank you for all for sticking around, your support really means a lot to me. I wouldn't have been making this game had you not cared enough to toss a few bucks at me every month to support me. It has been two years since I started making this game, and I am down to spending a few more years into it. I hope you look forward to what I'm going to make in the next year. Thanks.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Just like the last time I've played someone asked and I answered it, this time it's my turn to ask:
Does the game still force the end without letting you explore everything? I recall that you could only choose certain part of the content. Not because one locks the other "route", but just "because".

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendrick_Hyland

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
where is the save file location?i downloaded the new version but my saves/persistent file from old version still available even when i already delete the old game
i need clean state cuz i played this game a long time ago
somehow my old file magically appear inside game/saves folder

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
Just like the last time I've played someone asked and I answered it, this time it's my turn to ask:
Does the game still force the end without letting you explore everything? I recall that you could only choose certain part of the content. Not because one locks the other "route", but just "because".
I initially thought it was fixed, but ran into the issue again with a different side quest. So it seems like only a few instances were fixed.

Honestly, I don't know how it got to this point, but the dev needs to just suck it up and go through the code and look at every side quest, because not being able to do the side content makes the game basically unplayable, which is a real shame. It seems they also don't look at this thread, so if someone could bring up the issue again in the discord that would be great.

Reactions: Bse

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I initially thought it was fixed, but ran into the issue again with a different side quest. So it seems like only a few instances were fixed.

Honestly, I don't know how it got to this point, but the dev needs to just suck it up and go through the code and look at every side quest, because not being able to do the side content makes the game basically unplayable, which is a real shame. It seems they also don't look at this thread, so if someone could bring up the issue again in the discord that would be great.
The weird things is that this game has Steam level of quality.
I don't understand if that sidequest behavior is a choice or just an oversight. I might join their patreon to offer some support and to, perhaps, also contact them directly and try to clarify this.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
My only gripe with the game so far is that the MC speaks/acts like a horny teenager who just got dropped naked in a sex doll store at night. Although the npcs don't seem to be much better in that regard, so maybe I should lower that particular expectation.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
My only gripe with the game so far is that the MC speaks/acts like a horny teenager who just got dropped naked in a sex doll store at night. Although the npcs don't seem to be much better in that regard, so maybe I should lower that particular expectation.
I was popping in to say the same thing though i was wording it more as 'juvenile on the subject of sex'. Lenny ascii face and a torrent of uWu's, PP's and boobies paint the picture of a 14 year old's wet dream.

I'm enjoying the rest of the game though and the animation/art is delightful.

Edit: seriously, this is beyond juvenile...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes