Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(29.1) release and changelog
BizarreHolyLand version 29.1 is up for grabs! Download the latest build below.

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* Angelina's story revamped(new writing, one new h scene with Angelina, new model for Angelina for the baking section, new model for Mira, new model for Fiona, new revamped h scene for Angelina)
* Angel main story chapter3 revamping(Accalia's manor is redesigned, early parts of the story is being revamped, Accalia's h scene revamped with two new animations. New model for Farah )

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Is this femdom only or was there just the possibility of femdom but the rest was fairly vanilla or is it also missing a maledom tag?

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
I don't understand how you go from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to this and consider it enough of an improvement to start replacing "old" art?
To elaborate i don't mean just the designs, just look at the lighting and shading on the characters, new-Sophia is flatter and "smoother" in a bad way and Gabriella is even worse in that respect.
Also no offence but your faces literally look like placeholders, just saying you can do faces better and avoiding this is holding your otherwise good art back.

adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
I don't understand how you go from this
to this and consider it enough of an improvement to start replacing "old" art?
To elaborate i don't mean just the designs, just look at the lighting and shading on the characters, new-Sophia is flatter and "smoother" in a bad way and Gabriella is even worse in that respect.
Also no offence but your faces literally look like placeholders, just saying you can do faces better and avoiding this is holding your otherwise good art back.
actually cant agree with this more

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
The screenunlocker still doesn't open about two-thirds of the gallery, but has the empty CG space not been developed yet?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Haven't played this in a hot minute, the juvenile dialogue filled with good ol' lenny made me turn away from it after a while, but I still agree that the older art looked much better. The new art is still cute enough, I suppose, it's just... I don't see how he finds it to be an improvement over the older models. At least from the few screenshots I've been running across now and them, Sophia and Angelina's art looked so much better the way it was before. If he really wanted to improve the game, I would highly suggest he turns his attention to the dialogue, especially the nonsense that comes out of the MC.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 29.1
Size 990 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As always, updated my Android port.

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
Sorry I'm not good with English.
I haven't played this game in a long time, but why now the arts look so bad (sorry). Even though I think the arts are better the old one, it's a shame.

Reactions: AyumieX

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Why... did the illustrations changed? The previous one's were more sacred looking, the new ones just looks loke strange ailens...

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes