CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Give me the link plss
You know that you can find the link to the discord where the downloads are?

Thread Updated: 2020-12-10
Release Date: 2020-12-08
Developer: HMO - -
Censored: No
Version: 12.0
Language: English
Genre:

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
Ok so im seing that some of the new features are with Bella but i dont know how to finish her quest in the previous update can anyone help ?

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
BizzareHolyLand [v12.0] [HMO] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.45 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.43 GB

Compressed PC Size: 425.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 408.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I am encountering a bug where when i go to eden with all ingredients to craft maid outfit for sofia i cannot go back..no matter how many times i click on the gate the option to return wont pop up....any solutions?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Guys can you help me? I can't find crystal in side story, why?? I already met her first
you need to advance the main story..i don't clearly remember but you need to help charlotte first(part of main quest)then visit crystal and she should be there..hope this helps

Reactions: NickNoSquare

Felab

Nov 19, 2018
I can't complete the quest with Sophie's dress because of this.
1607699108175.png

Last edited:

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
I am encountering a bug where when i go to eden with all ingredients to craft maid outfit for sofia i cannot go back..no matter how many times i click on the gate the option to return wont pop up....any solutions?
Can you tell me how to do Bellas quest from v11.0 so i can check if its a global bug or just on your end.
May help in discovering what is actualy causing the bug.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ummm so is there no actual scenes with pictures? Kinda weird to just see an animated girl standing there while the text is describing a sex scene. I don't get it. If I wanted that I could just go read some fucking smut by professional writers.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Ummm so is there no actual scenes with pictures? Kinda weird to just see an animated girl standing there while the text is describing a sex scene. I don't get it. If I wanted that I could just go read some fucking smut by professional writers.
Ähm no? There are enough sex scenes that are animated.
All sex scenes are animated.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Really? at the beginning, a blowjob scene is described while the animation is just the girl standing there.
Are you taking about the scene with crystal? it's because you choose the wrong option.. instead of pretending to not know make an advance on her and you should get her scene..

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can you tell me how to do Bellas quest from v11.0 so i can check if its a global bug or just on your end.
May help in discovering what is actualy causing the bug.
you can talk to her again in the library after curing charlotte, she will run away mid conversation,you will find her again in heaven's cafe and she will run away again..talk to charlotte in grand cathedral and she will take you to her-there will be a sex scene(game will end here if you are playing on v11)maid outfit quest will only trigger in v12

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes