yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BizzareHolyLand-V40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Some strange design decisions with the combat in this game. Specifically, if you save-scum your stats and use the magic book to create a magic barrier, I've had it give over 250,000 points in the shield. DO NOT use this unless you are certain you have to, as some fights you have to lose, but only by being below some percentage of your health and not surrendering. I have effectively soft-locked myself because I was only taking 16 damage a turn.

Buggy mess, I love the art.
I HATE when games require you to lose to progress the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
I ran into an early soft lock even without cheating.

Really unfurtuante, because the art of the game is georgeous and rather unique, I guess I hope for someone versed in coding to drop a new gallery unlocker or complete save.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
BizzareHolyLand [v40.0] [HMO] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,30 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,29 GB]
- - - -

Nov 20, 2018
Gallery unlock not working anymore sucks, navigation in the post-update city is confusing and the game is very buggy, not worth redoing everything :(

Reactions: zhangff

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I read a comment stating that the unlocked version of the old library does not work with version 0.40. Does anyone have a full backup of this version or does the new library unlock version work? Or has anyone tried testing it with "Universal gallery unlocker" to see if it works?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Can someone make a new gallery unlock, the old one does not work on this new format of the gallery

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to decompile renpy games? I got a crash because of a code misspel I could easily fix, but don't know how to get out that scrip and recompile it afterwards. I tried using the Un.rpyc from github but the one script I needed to change did not appear among the decompiled scripts. game/mainstory_exploration_screens/mainstory_town_of_lust_dialog.rpy is the one I need to get

Onetap1

Jun 10, 2023
Does anyone know how to decompile renpy games? I got a crash because of a code misspel I could easily fix, but don't know how to get out that scrip and recompile it afterwards. I tried using the Un.rpyc from github but the one script I needed to change did not appear among the decompiled scripts. game/mainstory_exploration_screens/mainstory_town_of_lust_dialog.rpy is the one I need to get
why?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 40.0b + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1386 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes