Unity Completed BJ Quest [v1.0] [HotPink]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Of course, ignoring and people gonna make more shit, at the point which nothing remarkable gonna be made.
This probably isn't the case, i mean; any alternative to SDP (a flash game which gonna cap the 10 years old or more) is good, but many projects about the same mechanic were abandoned over the years.
At least in my vision, i'm fucking bored about any Visual Novels created with Illusion Engines (Koikatu and Honey Select), i only saw two of those being graphically pretty good (good use of shaders and modding mainly), but near the 90% are pure simple trash.
Is better at least emiting one simple comment about your disconfort, being constructive in between but later leave it. It's better for both sides.
The original comment literally reasoned about how this game doesn't suit their tastes, not about the game being good or bad. I have to agree with the sentiment that those people should just ignore the thread or move on. Nobody cares when someone wants to pass on a game.

To keep this on-topic, i tried this on itch.io where it lets you play in the browser. You only get 2 characters with no customization and you can't even see the whole character. It's completely lacking in content and the fact that it's version 1.0 is pretty sad. Feels more like a tech demo rather than a released game.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Oh yeah it's that game again!
We should make a full version with all the characters from all these games. I wonder how many there are.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer111

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
Then...why comment anything? Why not spend that time looking for something that IS for you?
Idk, MAYBE to let the devs know what's keeping them from enjoying the game so devs will work on those aspects? Seen devs take criticism on these foums plenty of times. So my question to you is why did you take the time to try and stifle criticism instead of just scrolling on and playing the game? <3

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Idk, MAYBE to let the devs know what's keeping them from enjoying the game so devs will work on those aspects? Seen devs take criticism on these foums plenty of times. So my question to you is why did you take the time to try and stifle criticism instead of just scrolling on and playing the game? <3
Don't answer them, let them cry in their corner, if you give them any attention they'll start trying to make a new movement towards people not being able to speak out their opinion and criticism. xD

In the years coming, we'll end up watching a 7y old draw pic by pic shows cause no one would be able to say those are bad and where he should improve, cause you're not allowed to speak if you don't glorify it.

PS: The only times I agree with the "Go find your own shit you like", is when someone goes to a game focused on a KINK or something like that and they go "This kink sucks, you should make it vanilla"

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I get that you are just trying to defend the right to make constructive criticisms, but maybe you should have thought about if such a low effort post was worth defending. They didn't bother to even elaborate on exactly why they disliked the elements "keeping them from enjoying the game". Do they hate males? Or do they hate the idea of women being together with multiple dudes? Or maybe they just hate the idea of solving problems through sluttery? Fuck if I know, fuck if the devs know, only the person knows because they just left a vague comment and left. If I was the dev I would just assume such a low effort comment wasn't worth my time, because they obviously didn't have enough interest in the game to put effort into their criticisms. Who knows if that person would even bother coming back. (I definitely don't believe they'll be back, unless it's just to troll.)

Back on topic, I'll be putting a pin in this one. It'd be great to have a concept like SDT explored again. Hoping to see this potentially surpassing or taking new and interesting directions compared to the original. Perhaps a better system for narrative storytelling (original always felt rather limited to me in that aspect). More non-humanoid dicks would be interesting too (like say tentacles, don't remember those being in the original).

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I get that you are just trying to defend the right to make constructive criticisms, but maybe you should have thought about if such a low effort post was worth defending. They didn't bother to even elaborate on exactly why they disliked the elements "keeping them from enjoying the game". Do they hate males? Or do they hate the idea of women being together with multiple dudes? Or maybe they just hate the idea of solving problems through sluttery? Fuck if I know, fuck if the devs know, only the person knows because they just left a vague comment and left. If I was the dev I would just assume such a low effort comment wasn't worth my time, because they obviously didn't have enough interest in the game to put effort into their criticisms. Who knows if that person would even bother coming back. (I definitely don't believe they'll be back, unless it's just to troll.)

Back on topic, I'll be putting a pin in this one. It'd be great to have a concept like SDT explored again. Hoping to see this potentially surpassing or taking new and interesting directions compared to the original. Perhaps a better system for narrative storytelling (original always felt rather limited to me in that aspect). More non-humanoid dicks would be interesting too (like say tentacles, don't remember those being in the original).
Actually, they literally complained about it not having any context. You just start it, no story, no nothing, suck a random dude(It is meant to be "you", but I'm not a game character, I'm a person trying to fap. Hate games that want to make me feel like "I am the player character". No, I am not, I am a person, and this is a character I can control, yes, but I'm not him, otherwise I would be in jail.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Actually, they literally complained about it not having any context. You just start it, no story, no nothing, suck a random dude(It is meant to be "you", but I'm not a game character, I'm a person trying to fap. Hate games that want to make me feel like "I am the player character". No, I am not, I am a person, and this is a character I can control, yes, but I'm not him, otherwise I would be in jail.
Nice of you to translate for the rest of us and the devs. But here is an idea, maybe they should have taken the time to write what you said instead of expecting everyone (and more importantly the dev) to figure that out from what little they actually wrote. People have different ways of thinking, the more vague you are the more difficult it becomes for others to understand. What they wrote was 3 lines not even using full sentences (the kind of thing you expect on 4chan). To me it just looks deliberate in order to elicit likes rather than to help the dev understand what they didn't like. And the fact that they chose a game called BJ quest to make that comment is equivalent to walking into a thread titled "Netorare boy" and asking "is ntr avoidable?"

Jul 27, 2017
Pretty solid for what it's worth. Show's potential for the future, and honestly reminds me those little adult flashes that always popped out on h-art sites like HenFoundry or on Newgrounds.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
honestly besides all the pointless arguing, I'm not seeing any mentions of modding anywhere. I'm willing to put good money on the fact that the developer, relying on patreon money, will never release any sort of modding tools and will probably implement features to make modding harder, so he can release content packs of his own for patreon money.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The same reason you made pointless commentary discussing it lol, this is a thread for opinions and discussing reasons for not wanting to play it is a valid one.
Reviews are only made by those who actually played the game, right? You can download the game, see the title, and then leave a valid review of your opinion :L
*sees no Mega or Nopi/Nopy links*
Yeah, this game capped :/

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
And the fact that they chose a game called BJ quest to make that comment is equivalent to walking into a thread titled "Netorare boy" and asking "is ntr avoidable?"
Imma let you finish, but first I have a question for the game

are the BJs avoidable?
Have you played SDT on 1440p and with high quality?
I get like 10 fps with an i7 8700k and AMD rx6800xt
bro it's a flash game from 2010. The fuck you running that at 1440 for?

• Haha
Reactions: internet weirdo
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes