Unity Completed BJ Quest [v1.0] [HotPink]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
3gkb0E.gif

Overview:
Your favorite character has gotten a very special quest and you need to help them out!
Move your mouse back and forth to unleash your special skill and make your enemies BURST their secret sauce.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-03
Release Date: 2021-08-02
Developer: HotPink -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Irresistible - Tentacle Locker - Sex or Treat
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

4wxySX.png DsaC28.png

Last edited:

Signofglory

Jan 23, 2021
It's okay I guess, I usually like hot pinks games, but this time I'll just stick to SDT. Also it is completed I believe, because this was a small project released a month ago to his patreon supporters.

Jul 9, 2017
If you try to get into SDT today, you are going to have to slog through countless pages of poorly documented modding instructions and even different clients because different users have made their own modifications without agreeing with others and thus result in mutually exclusive clients.
And let's not even get into how outdated and poorly optimised Flash is. So if someone else wants to take the initiative and try to reinvent that game, I'm personally all for it. If you don't like this one, go back to SDT. It exists, it is there, go play and don't waste your time commenting here.

Aug 22, 2017
This cancel(r) culture is getting worse and worse, people need to learn to ignore what they dont like and move on.
Of course, ignoring and people gonna make more shit, at the point which nothing remarkable gonna be made.
This probably isn't the case, i mean; any alternative to SDP (a flash game which gonna cap the 10 years old or more) is good, but many projects about the same mechanic were abandoned over the years.
At least in my vision, i'm fucking bored about any Visual Novels created with Illusion Engines (Koikatu and Honey Select), i only saw two of those being graphically pretty good (good use of shaders and modding mainly), but near the 90% are pure simple trash.
Is better at least emiting one simple comment about your disconfort, being constructive in between but later leave it. It's better for both sides.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hmmmm not entirely sure what to think about this game, as other said we do have the godly SDT still rocking on... might as well check it out for myself.

Reactions: SlowDance

SebXeno

Aug 19, 2020
If you try to get into SDT today, you are going to have to slog through countless pages of poorly documented modding instructions and even different clients because different users have made their own modifications without agreeing with others and thus result in mutually exclusive clients.
And let's not even get into how outdated and poorly optimised Flash is. So if someone else wants to take the initiative and try to reinvent that game, I'm personally all for it. If you don't like this one, go back to SDT. It exists, it is there, go play and don't waste your time commenting here.
I actually did this pretty recently; I hadn't played SDT in years, and even when I had, I never used mods. It did take a bit of reading, and hunting to find the things I wanted, but honestly it wasn't that bad. Yeah, flash is outdated, but it is also easy to use, and whether you, or anyone else, likes it or not, when a new thing that has even a passing resemblance to an older thing comes out, people are always going to draw comparisons. It is how our ape brains work, and it is just the way it is. Just because they are drawing those comparisons, doesn't invalidate their critiques or comments, unless those critiques and comments are not relevant. Or, you know, commenting more about the thing that the game is being compared to, and saying nothing about the actual game itself.

What I will say specifically about this "game" is that... It is very basic. Even without comparing it to SDT (which, in some ways is really unfair, as SDT is much older and thus has much more in the way of content out there for it) it is a very simple game. That said, for what it is, it looks good and works as advertised. It could be cool if there were more features, or even more than just the two girls, but overall it is just fine. It will amuse you for a few minutes, anyway.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes