VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say, this has definitely got better since I first tried it. Choices actually seem to matter and there is a decent amount of them to help create your own path. Nice amount of content so far, though updates seem to be pretty small.

Overall though, things are definitely better than my initial experience. Best of luck with your project and thanks. :)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Made a WT Mod for the game, mostly it's showing the points or variables you can get in choices.
I also tried to make route recommedations, but the game is in an early state, maybe that still changes
(so far routes for: Alex, Logan, Katya, Rose and maybe a Lesbian route).

Edit Sept. 9, 2022:
updated my Mod for the new game version

Download Mod v0.3.0 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.0 (~209MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2033711 View attachment 2033712 View attachment 2033713
Since the game does not have music, any chance you do your "magic" and add some? Would be awsome. But anyway, thanks for the mod.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like the style of this game and especially the MC which looks like Lana Rhoades before the Botox incidents...:)...great game so far.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I guess the dev not reading this thread? Anyway, it would be a good thing to change screenshots on the main page, add pictures with protagonist and some that more suited for the "adult" genre. I almost missed this game, because of the typical plot description and boring preview.

For now, this game looks better, than most of the game that start with: clueless girl come into big city, and she doesn't know yet...that after few days all her holes will be used.
Seriously speaking, I like what I see so far, I hope it won't get abandoned. That's why I'm asking mods to change previews, so more people come to try this game.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I guess the dev not reading this thread? Anyway, it would be a good thing to change screenshots on the main page, add pictures with protagonist and some that more suited for the "adult" genre. I almost missed this game, because of the typical plot description and boring preview.

For now, this game looks better, than most of the game that start with: clueless girl come into big city, and she doesn't know yet...that after few days all her holes will be used.
Seriously speaking, I like what I see so far, I hope it won't get abandoned. That's why I'm asking mods to change previews, so more people come to try this game.
Same thing happened to me. Read description and ignored it. Werent for the 4th preview I'd never play it and along with LeFrench Red Lucy they've become my top 2 new games.
I pinged OEJ with suggestions to changes on the thread but i dont think he read it

Reactions: SharkVampire

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but I want to point out the missed opportunity to let us name the MC. I mean - we even see her birth and then we dont get the chance to rename her? ...

Edit:
Played a bit. Way to much pointless text and thoughts.
For example, when she complains that her suitcase was lying on top of a pile and a guy helped her.

I think the flowery language is intentional, but it sounds kind of out of place especially in a game like this.

In addition, all the characters so far seem somehow strange and unnatural.

Additionally, some explanations are inconclusive, e.g. when she says the cab stand is a few blocks away. I have never seen a station where there were no cabs - if there are any, they are there. Also, of course, the cell phone battery is dead.

A stupid reason why she has to walk alone through the streets at night, where she then meets the perverted conductor - who somehow managed to change clothes and finish his shift in the time it took her to get her suitcase. Sure ...

But as we then see, our MC is mentally impaired and/or extremely stupid and gullible.

But at least you can master the situation with sensible decisions - unfortunately, this is also not for granted.

I'm not sure what to make of the game yet - somehow I have an uncomfortable feeling while playing, but can't quite put my finger on why. Probably it's because of the strange characters and how they talk and think... that feels wrong, as I said before.

Last edited:

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Just started, but I want to point out the missed opportunity to let us name the MC. I mean - we even see her birth and then we dont get the chance to rename her? ...

Edit:
Played a bit. Way to much pointless text and thoughts.
For example, when she complains that her suitcase was lying on top of a pile and a guy helped her.

I think the flowery language is intentional, but it sounds kind of out of place especially in a game like this.

In addition, all the characters so far seem somehow strange and unnatural.

Additionally, some explanations are inconclusive, e.g. when she says the cab stand is a few blocks away. I have never seen a station where there were no cabs - if there are any, they are there. Also, of course, the cell phone battery is dead.

A stupid reason why she has to walk alone through the streets at night, where she then meets the perverted conductor - who somehow managed to change clothes and finish his shift in the time it took her to get her suitcase. Sure ...

But as we then see, our MC is mentally impaired and/or extremely stupid and gullible.

But at least you can master the situation with sensible decisions - unfortunately, this is also not for granted.

I'm not sure what to make of the game yet - somehow I have an uncomfortable feeling while playing, but can't quite put my finger on why. Probably it's because of the strange characters and how they talk and think... that feels wrong, as I said before.
Sounds to me you didnt play the game properly and complain for the sake of complaining because you couldnt find actual bad things to say. Like a guy who complained about the old nurse scolding Edward about running after a freaking blackout. I've played every possible combination of choices and have yet to find meaningless thoughts and text because from every route you find different pieces of backstory. Every choice lead to different outcomes and dialogs. For example you get angry at Logan then you meet Alexander who is probably the tall guy who help Lydia with her suitcase. He is also the guy you see standing behind them while the ticket check and has different reaction depending on the choice.

I agree with you about narration being weird the game doesnt need it but lines of narration are so few its almost like its not even there.

About the mentally impaired thingy as i said before your choices make her stupid only if you want her to be stupid and gullible dev didnt force you to believe Logan and his lies about the cost of taxi. Once again playing other routes you conclude logan was maybe not a conductor for example 'he is sitting in a throne while i work', at the car with Logan 'he outsmarted everyone and he is boss', when asked about the boss he got uncomfortable meaning Logan is not simple conductor he had other job there, maybe an undercover agent which explain why he wasnt in the train. Conductors stay in the train even after the last station and lydia was seen the last person to exit train. About the phone im not even gonna bother, old iphones lasted a quarter of a day, i dont understand why so impossible for you her phone is dead.

Dont want to come out as passive agressive my english not the best but you have to really play the game to understand some things and dont expect dev to explain every bit of information from the beginning.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sounds to me you didnt play the game properly and complain for the sake of complaining because you couldnt find actual bad things to say.
I played as far as I mentioned. And that were just my thoughts and opinion about the game. I have and will continue to play, but as I said, the characters give me some kind of uneasy feeling.

And I dont mean the narration - that is indeed to few to really distract. I mean the amount of exposition in thoughts and the (imho) overburden amount of words. And as I said - I guess it is intentional, but I cant really see the benefit for the exuberant phrases.

I dont think that this is a bad game by any means - it is just .... strange? dunno tbh ^^

Reactions: JustAUser89

Dragongear123

Aug 21, 2020
I played this for first time today and I must say I really like it! The renders and female character models are beautiful and the story has me intrigued, I think the mother is who I want Lydia to interact with the most among the others and find there dynamic interesting and spicy! Props to the dev can't wait for more!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes