VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Door: November King [v0.25] [MuseX]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
so a blueball simulator? Your balls gonna be swollen like a plum playing this game till they turn into raisens.

good renders which is expected because the dev games always have gorgeous renders but it's wasted on this ridiculous plot with game overs...

shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
good demo. Show casing animation skills and the "assets" of the characters from the beginning. Interesting story concept out of a funny internet event.

I applaud the dev to showcase a different body type than the one's we're used to seeing. Very underrated and IMO every bit as attractive as the other types.

Will this be getting regular updates or just a side project with minimal attention? Seems like the Dev is working on another main game.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
"...the whole world seems to conspire to see you having sex with your daughters"
But no incest tag?

Also, what's the point of fucking your daughters, but not in the ass???

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
NNN stands for Nonstop Nut November and anyone who thinks differently is an incel virgin.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Definitely an interesting concept of a game for better or worse. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
Seems like the dev wants to set a new record in getting the [ABANDONED] tag...
What a retarded "idea" & waste of great render... Im so mad wasted time downloading this crap.
Why the fuck does he think we are on a site called F95? i give u a hint, the F doesn't stand for frostbitten, & thats the only case i would ever stop Fapping, if me dick was frostbitten or when i drop dead.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes