VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Door: November King [v0.25] [MuseX]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 29, 2021
Are those stepdaughters? Because if not, this game needs incest tag asap. Few minutes in and you encounter your step/daughter naked

Please look into this, because not a incest fan here

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81 and Piat

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Are those stepdaughters? Because if not, this game needs incest tag asap. Few minutes in and you encounter your step/daughter naked

Please look into this, because not a incest fan here
The girls have been clearly described as the MC's daughters from a previous marriage. I don't know why there isn't an incest tag, I didn't notice it. Maybe because, despite the, ehem, sexual tension he doesn't fuck them?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
that first screenshot is fucking beautiful

the cum drip, the girl's submissive sitting under the mc, the lighting
i will keep my eyes out for this one

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
To those who played the game already, is the MC a dominant guy?
You don't need to play to see the MC is the Duke Nukem of the lewd games. He's so dominant that not even God dares to command him.
But before you consider playing, weight out the fact that this game was crerated as a "one game in one month" challenge (failed asit's unfinished) and it's very unclear whether the dev will go on with or leave it as it is.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Randers and MC are too good. It will be sad if this game will be abandoned.. Game should be remade. Whole November thing in AVN is very silly concept

Reactions: Kaisenjin

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
ok yikes his previous game had better and hotter women imo. hope he atleast finishes this one and doesnt get abandoned like the other one.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The game marked "Abandoned" like its previous game.
He shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a sponsor for his next game.
It's a shame because I found this game good. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes