3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Pat head or give gift,which will boost your reputation with goblins
Sometimes the kid have given me something back when I gave a doll or teddy, like a colorful rock or something. Not sure what it´s used for, maybe some crafting I have not discovered.

An easy slime companion catching tip of you start a new character in 0.1.3 that worked well for me: One of the delivery quests in the mine gave me a bomb that wipes an entire slime party. So just saved before a slimy fight and tried again and again until the slimy fellow was my bff.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
An easy slime companion catching tip of you start a new character in 0.1.3 that worked well for me: One of the delivery quests in the mine gave me a bomb that wipes an entire slime party. So just saved before a slimy fight and tried again and again until the slimy fellow was my bff.
Could you tell more about this slime companion ?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Also, any good way to get travlers to show up i need remove curse.
Travellers have 25% chance to spawn each day in any zone outside the village,except of rainy days.You need to catch travelling apprentice, also you can buy scroll to remove curse from travelling priest,he spawns near lake in the forest and scroll costs 30 silver coins
Where are they i have not seen them.
Slimes spawns only during rains in any zone outside the village

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
41 partners in the past and 5 children with different guy??fuck no,good thing this is not rl,or i will slut shaming this thot and gangbang her with my friends

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
41 partners in the past and 5 children with different guy??fuck no,good thing this is not rl,or i will slut shaming this thot and gangbang her with my friends
You can just don't bring slaves to the village and she wont be able to fuck with them

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You can just don't bring slaves to the village and she wont be able to fuck with them
If i dont bring slave,is there any different with the stat in op?or the picture in op is the result you bring slave?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
If i dont bring slave,is there any different with the stat in op?or the picture in op is the result you bring slave?
I'm not 100% sure but i'm 99% sure if you raise your status with the thot you can marry her and that might or most likely stops her from jumping on every rod there is

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Pic in op is a result of bringing slaves into the village and low affinity with head of village,with high affinity she will fuck only with you

hirotono_rei

Jun 22, 2017
Well, that's handy to have in game, although there are people like myself who prefer to check an update's changelog ahead of time to see if it's worth downloading that version. I appreciate the response.

Reactions: Xyze

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not 100% sure but i'm 99% sure if you raise your status with the thot you can marry her and that might or most likely stops her from jumping on every rod there is
No one want to marry a thot,my friend,that only make you a cuck and have a shit taste.:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes