3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
D5CyiU.png

Overview:
Black Garden is a free Adult fantasy RPG game about a young adventurer who gets defeated by the "Demon Lord" and is forced to become her minion. Starting at the lowest rank in the Demon Realm's army you are sent to a remote Goblin village to help with morale. You soon discover that the Demon Realm is populated mainly by lusty female Monster Girls and that your role as a minion of the lowest rank primarily involves being the village bicycle to raise morale and minion numbers for the Demon Realm's army. Will you rise through the ranks using your hard work and dedication, or will you sleep your way to the top and reclaim your stolen soul from the "Demon Lord"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-03
Release Date: 2022-04-25
Developer: FeyRing -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9b Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Keyboard Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patreon Version: - - -

Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

HQRP3I.png cJE_yk.png 25615ff10623975f5ed95fe37e5500f1.png 26.png 10.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Black Garden is an RPG with big aspirations. This game has a lot of potentials to be pretty great, but in its current state, it's overall pretty messy.
The default stats are too low, everything starts at one point, it's designed specifically around having skills to do literally anything whatsoever, however the time it takes to grind levels even with infinite resources is already insane, you have to play for hours just to accomplish the most mundane goal; It becomes a necessity to use a save editor to increase MC skills vastly.

On the other hand, the core mechanic is great, it has lots of systems in place which seems well thought out, it's very ambitious and far exceeds what the UI/menu currently can handle well, still, this game really needs to simplify its core systems or manage to explain them in a better way than the instruction manual.

"LOOK'S LIKE IT'S TIME TO OIL UP"

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
There's a lot of sex/pregnancy in the game, not much H animations/scenes, though. It's very dialog active, which is not a bad thing.

pregtag.jpg
There's nothing better than a game that considers all the edges of a true fucking adventure in the fantasy world. :p
I see you are a MAN OF CULTURE, as well...

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How dare you upload a game that obviously has pregnancy and not ADD THE FUCKING PREGNANCY TAG!
Isn't it just text with them becoming pregnant and how many kids they have from it? Some might be disappointed if it's just text with no image of them showing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireelite

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
i dont think the protagonist is here to dominate, he just wants to fuck and get his souls back

but it is a possibilty so i will fix tag
I was saying that there isn't a femdom tag, but a female domination tag.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I was saying that there isn't a femdom tag, but a female domination tag.
that's what i was thinking too, there is female dom available but no femdom tag so i just add female dom to tags

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes