3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Initally,
WASD for everything (seems you can remap AFTER you name MC)
SPACEBAR for confirm

couple more commands as shown at the Start
F1 To remap keys after naming MC
F5 Full Screen
F6 Change Screen Size (normal, double, triple, tripleMAX?)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
They went with a weird control key setup. The controls in the spoilers tag are incorrect.

These are the correct controls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont blame me, blame the dev for posting the wrong controls on his page lol

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
dont blame me, blame the dev for posting the wrong controls on his page lol
Oh I wasn't I was just letting everyone know so they didnt have to go through almost every key trying to figure out how to get past the first screen like I did lol.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
They went with a weird control key setup. The controls in the spoilers tag are incorrect.

These are the correct controls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, i added the Controls Picture you provided to OP and Updated

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I played around 12 hours of this so far and have really enjoyed it and feel it shows great potential for a 0.1.

Lots of skills and crafting and other mechanics to get into if you are into that, if not, this might be on the grindy side for you to get to the art.
Also somewhat personalized MC with different opportunities for background and starting skills & Stats.

Though you can just run into the forest, get raped by werewolf to loose morality and get fetishes and then waste your days away working at the brothel if you want to get into the action quickly. Brothel stuff seems on the femdommy side and the more depraved your character gets, the harder he it is for him to resist different things. I even found a bad end from this.

There is also a pregnancy pic if you romance the goblin chief and make babies.
If you breed you get cute little goblin kids running around the more you breed that you can craft dolls and teddy bears for.

For the different stuff I mostly went for the femdom stuff.
But it seems entirely possible to avoid all this and also some of the sex with the chief had a choice to take control instead of letting her do it.
Not sure how this will be expanded upon in the future.

So something like a harvest moon hentai experience I would call it, even without ever having tried Harvest Moon myself.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can we get a mod/uploader to change the screenshot order so when you hover over the game in the latest updates it isnt the controls screenshot, but rather one of the game? TeamH ?

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
How much content so far....2 hours? More?
That depends on what you mean by content.
I have played over 12 hours and have not gotten enough skill in all the different types of crafting to unlock all recipes or even upgrade my house once, even though there is the option to do it twice. So in that regard there is much already.

If you mean pure adult stuff. That can be gained much faster, if you have an idea how to get it and just grind relationship with the chief and village it should be doable in 2 hours.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That depends on what you mean by content.
I have played over 12 hours and have not gotten enough skill in all the different types of crafting to unlock all recipes or even upgrade my house once, even though there is the option to do it twice. So in that regard there is much already.

If you mean pure adult stuff. That can be gained much faster, if you have an idea how to get it and just grind relationship with the chief and village it should be doable in 2 hours.
hours worth of grind will be good to get out of the way. Hopefully this isn't one of those instances where saves are useless with each new update. Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes