3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i want to apologize for not updating, been busy doing my youtube, recording video games :cool::cool::cool:

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
This is a really good game with a lot of potential, and while there is still quite a bit you can currently do it's basically limited to sticking around the goblin village (as of V1.4a). You will get shrecked in combat, and learning anything new takes quite a bit of money that requires a little grind at the brothel (which is your best option in making money). Looking forward to next update :)

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
does anyone can teach how to smithing?? all i can craft is just scrap :(
The act of smithing or the skill itself? You can learn smithing from the goblin blacksmith on the second floor of the mines. As for smithing itself it isn't really explained before hand that you want to press enter or Z or whatever your confirm keys are when the smithing bar turns green on the bottom right. Kinda wish it would turn green multiple times because if you miss it the rest of the bar is just going to be a failure if you're waiting to see if you get a second or third chance. This mechanic of timing the crafting bar isn't all that common so it would be nice to get a little tutorial or something if there isnt one already that can be easily overlooked.

Reactions: BillyTran

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
The act of smithing or the skill itself? You can learn smithing from the goblin blacksmith on the second floor of the mines. As for smithing itself it isn't really explained before hand that you want to press enter or Z or whatever your confirm keys are when the smithing bar turns green on the bottom right. Kinda wish it would turn green multiple times because if you miss it the rest of the bar is just going to be a failure if you're waiting to see if you get a second or third chance. This mechanic of timing the crafting bar isn't all that common so it would be nice to get a little tutorial or something if there isnt one already that can be easily overlooked.
oh thanks for the tips

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
In my new save where i was save scumming a lot i lost the ability to save anywhere else than in the house... On the other save i can still save whenever i want. Is that a hidden feature by the developer?

Edit: somehow turning off the iron lamp fixed it... Im confused...

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
The act of smithing or the skill itself? You can learn smithing from the goblin blacksmith on the second floor of the mines. As for smithing itself it isn't really explained before hand that you want to press enter or Z or whatever your confirm keys are when the smithing bar turns green on the bottom right.
It is explained, you get some user manuals at the start of the game titled "Helpful Manuals", it's explained in them.

It also specifically says "Press 'ENTER' when the bar is Green" under the actual bar when it starts moving.

In my new save where i was save scumming a lot i lost the ability to save anywhere else than in the house... On the other save i can still save whenever i want. Is that a hidden feature by the developer?

Edit: somehow turning off the iron lamp fixed it... Im confused...
There is no such hidden feature, I have no idea what you have done. I will mention though, changing some of the variables is a bad idea because some of them don't contain numeric values and instead contain Arrays of Strings, if you overwrite them with a numeric value you may permanently break your save as the Array is generated at character creation.

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
As i said the problem was somehow solved by turning off the iron lamp i placed in my house. Every time i tried to overwrite a save while it was on and it was day it would delete the save i was trying to overwrite.
Another thing, played for 20+ hours, have agriculture all maxed out but still no spider egg... Is the chance like 1:10000? How much do we have to donate to the priest for white magic? I gave him 3500 coins and nothing...
Good game btw.... Good luck going forward.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Rowf! Took a look at my save w/ RPGSaveEdit and noticed;
under PERKS - Pervert
under FETISHES - Masturbation, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism
How do I trigger/activate/obtain them?
I've got a few others 'active' from f****** around and whoring, but I can't figure out how to get these ones going.
Nice game btw. Like the crafting. [Beating the crap out of everything to level gets boring after a couple of games].
Thx

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Another thing, played for 20+ hours, have agriculture all maxed out but still no spider egg... Is the chance like 1:10000? How much do we have to donate to the priest for white magic? I gave him 3500 coins and nothing...
Good game btw.... Good luck going forward.
Thank you!

The Spider Egg is a low drop chance from webs, however it wont drop at all if you don't have the Entomology Spec!

You need to give the Priest a Gold Coin, so 10k Copper Coins.

Rowf! Took a look at my save w/ RPGSaveEdit and noticed;
under PERKS - Pervert
under FETISHES - Masturbation, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism
How do I trigger/activate/obtain them?
I've got a few others 'active' from f****** around and whoring, but I can't figure out how to get these ones going.
Nice game btw. Like the crafting. [Beating the crap out of everything to level gets boring after a couple of games].
Thx
Thank you!

Pervert is actually a Flaw, you had to have picked it up during character creation, it increases the rate of Fetish accumulation. I may make it possible to get it during game play in the future, but in general it is a negative trait to have and increases chances of enslavement game overs.

Masturbation, Voyeurism and Exhibitionism do not actually exist, they were placeholders for possible Fetishes and may or may not be added yet or changed in the future.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Thank you!

Pervert is actually a Flaw, you had to have picked it up during character creation, it increases the rate of Fetish accumulation. I may make it possible to get it during game play in the future, but in general it is a negative trait to have and increases chances of enslavement game overs.

Masturbation, Voyeurism and Exhibitionism do not actually exist, they were placeholders for possible Fetishes and may or may not be added yet or changed in the future.
Awwww...piffle...nothing quite like some public fun, or watching [perhaps the customers in the brothel w/ any sex slaves or after a certain rep level you can peep through the windows or enter the houses at night and spy on them {Stealth?} and Masturbate to some event [they're sleeping, bathing, also masturbating {have you given them a dildo?}, etc...

Have you considered Urination Fetishes?
Liking the overall game, not just the crafting aspect
I"m watching you...
Rarfff!!!

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Awwww...piffle...nothing quite like some public fun, or watching [perhaps the customers in the brothel w/ any sex slaves or after a certain rep level you can peep through the windows or enter the houses at night and spy on them {Stealth?} and Masturbate to some event [they're sleeping, bathing, also masturbating {have you given them a dildo?}, etc...
They do have small sprite animations of fucking the slaves in the brothel and at homes. But I am considering possible peeping scenes for Goblins sometime in the future.

Have you considered Urination Fetishes?
It's not something that I'm into so it's highly unlikely that I will add it, sorry!

Glad you like the game!

Oct 11, 2018
how do you get Lantern? i'm trying to make a Artifice Bench. i have tried save scumming LOTS of Artifice/Construction satchels, basic chest and the goblin merchant with no luck.

If i need a Artifice Bench and a high Artifice skill lvl to make it i might just destroy my harddrivr with the game on :p

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Hey FeyRing, i love your work. I really love Adventure RPG also including some crafting and gathering. Anyway, imho some option should be added in this game. Like Items tab, it should have more option than Field, Battle or the other, i have a suggestion to adding more option like Seed, Material or anything with same specification as those items. Because i got a bit laggy while selecting Cabbage seed which is in the bottom of my Items. The laggy appear when i have more things on my bag.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
how do you get Lantern? i'm trying to make a Artifice Bench. i have tried save scumming LOTS of Artifice/Construction satchels, basic chest and the goblin merchant with no luck.

If i need a Artifice Bench and a high Artifice skill lvl to make it i might just destroy my harddrivr with the game on :p
Please don't destroy your hard-drive!! (it is actually the way you get it, you even need lvl 2 Artifice).

You can get it from the Forest Chest too sometimes. Though, it might be better to just buy the bench off the merchant because the lantern is pretty nice to have as a light source instead.

In retrospect, the recipe for that bench is kind of counter productive now that I look at it... :unsure:

Hey FeyRing, i love your work. I really love Adventure RPG also including some crafting and gathering. Anyway, imho some option should be added in this game. Like Items tab, it should have more option than Field, Battle or the other, i have a suggestion to adding more option like Seed, Material or anything with same specification as those items. Because i got a bit laggy while selecting Cabbage seed which is in the bottom of my Items. The laggy appear when i have more things on my bag.
Hey, glad you like the game!

The feature you are requesting already exists in game since the 21st of November. All items were split into categories like Seeds, Consumables, Pets, Diary Entries, Fetishes, Traits, etc, etc...

Crafting can also be done in bulk now!

It was a QoL update that didn't change the game version number so the latest is still 0.1.4a but I am not sure if the one on this site is updated to it or not.

Oct 11, 2018
Please don't destroy your hard-drive!! (it is actually the way you get it, you even need lvl 2 Artifice).

You can get it from the Forest Chest too sometimes. Though, it might be better to just buy the bench off the merchant because the lantern is pretty nice to have as a light source instead.

In retrospect, the recipe for that bench is kind of counter productive now that I look at it... :unsure:
You think?!
Having a workbench require components from itself works for scenarios like the anvil: There is one in town you can use but for easy access you might want to make one to have at home too.

For the Artifice bench only reason to have a recipe that requires the Artifice bench to make is if there where more villages to live in and you don't way to buy 2+ workbenches

So as the game stands right now: Being able to craft the workbenches shude be a cheaper but more time consuming way to get them compared to buying them of the Goblin Merchant. But as its stands right now the recipes are so complex and hard to get the components that its simply easier and more time effective to just grind up some money and buy them of the merchant witch defeats the purpose of being able to craft them at all.
Same with Varnish let me guess you need Alchemy lvl2 to make it? yet all furniture requires it to some capacity and its rely hard to get to the point where you CAN craft it meaning: Is there any point to not just buy it? sins its so hard to get throe crafting, even save scumming construction satchels is easier the crafting it jet its the most impotent component if you want to be a Constructor.

Edit: Thinking about it I don't mind that much if Varnish is under Alchemy lvl2+ if its relatively easy to make once you get there. (I don't know sins i never gotten started on Alchemy sins i haven't been able to make the bench yet)

So love the game and look forwards to seeing the world unfold but for now i going to have to shelf it to the next update where i hope the recipes will have been reworked a bit, because reading the changelog last time the recipes got reworked we needed to start new game for the change to take effect and i for one don't want to spend LOTS of hours only to have to restart when i know that i'm having problem fully enjoying the game without the fix.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
In general, I was planning to have each "village like" location to have a different public use workbench. But since there is only one village at the moment that creates a bit of a problem. I do edit and redo the recipes as I go though, since some of them are a bit unfair. On that note though, I have managed to figure out how to update and change recipes so it would NOT require a game restart every time, so that issue has already been resolved for the last 2 updates!

Reactions: Shizuka Na ikaku
Oct 11, 2018
In general, I was planning to have each "village like" location to have a different public use workbench.
That is a cool idea on paper but think about it: the player is suppose to be confined to the goblin village until he up his status and then get to start entering the next one (that is at least how you describe it in the story) rise repeat. but what about the player who chooses the 3ed village public workbench as his start crafting skill then he will have to struggle with doing other stuff to when he can buy a workbench making a public workbench pointless or try and rush thru the villages to when he get to the one with his crafting skill.

But if the player can still go to the other villages (once they are added) for trade and stuff but only lives at the goblin village to start that can inspire the player to work hard to get the workbench so he doesn't have to travel all the way to another village to do some crafting. Some player will see this as annoying I would maybe say it would be kind of immersive, as in olden times you sometimes had to travel or send word to another town if you needed help from someone with special skill.

I have managed to figure out how to update and change recipes so it would NOT require a game restart every time, so that issue has already been resolved for the last 2 updates!
Ah cool then i can keep playing without worry i was going to have problem keeping my self from playing it.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Really enjoying this game. Since it records what you lost your virginity to, I'm guessing there's going to be other races in the game? I'm a big fan of elves personally.
There's quite a learning curve to this, if you just go blindly into combat you're going to struggle even against rats. But I'm now at the point where I wish there were enemies stronger than werewolves so that I could get more battle EXP.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes