RPGM Completed Black Knight - Knight of Insult [Final] [Fuckin Fairy]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Funny thing is , the CGs you see as the trailer/ad here are all there are lmao. i just enjoyed that one fucking rock puzzle it was more arousing to me than anything else xD

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there any way to fix issues with the text going off the edge of the screen? I see this way too much in RPGM games. And to see it in a game labelled "COMPLETED" only makes me think the game will be a waste of time to play, cause if the dev didn't take the time to fix that, then the rest of the game is likely garbage. (Or does MTL cause this? If so, that's just one more reason to not play MTL games lol)

EDIT: So, no in game walkthrough, or any type of hint system to tell me what to do next, horribly translated text that I can't even read all of due to it running off the edge of the screen, AND it's censored...definitely a no go for me.

canvas.png

Last edited:

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
anyone knows how to complete the rock puzzle please???
Move the far right rock up. Move the bottom rock left. Move the rock that was above the bottom rock up and out of the way but not to far up. Then move the rock right of that right once. Move the bottom rock into place at the far left slot. Move the top rock into place in bottom left slot. Move the top left rock down once.The rest is easy. Doing this from memory but the steps is something like that.

If that didn't work, post a screen shot, I'll give better instructions. I don't want to redownload the game; it sucks.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I made a gallery for this game over on for anyone that wants to check out the CG content before downloading it.

I can confidently say that no one's missing much of anything. Even if you do the trick the unlock all the CGs mentioned some posts back, don't be tricked by the number of memories... it's just a trick. They reuse CGs a LOT.

It's kind of weird though, because this game is more shit than this circle's first game. That one at least has animations even if, as far as I can tell, it's still crap with few scenes... at least it's animated scenes. Same with the third, but given that that one involves literally snuffing 4 girls, one of which gets her arms cut off, I doubt many people will be interested in that one.

Either way, hope this helps someone if they want to decide whether to waste time with this game or not.

Reactions: dreminh

BOBBERS090

Feb 18, 2019
Move the far right rock up. Move the bottom rock left. Move the rock that was above the bottom rock up and out of the way but not to far up. Then move the rock right of that right once. Move the bottom rock into place at the far left slot. Move the top rock into place at the far right slot. Move the top left rock down once.The rest is easy. Doing this from memory but the steps is something like that.

If that didn't work, post a screen shot, I'll give better instructions. I don't want to redownload the game; it sucks.
Is there more than this?? Because they all seem to be in the right spot, so what am i supposed to do next?
I've clicked every inch of this section, and they all seem to be in the right spot

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
Is there more than this?? Because they all seem to be in the right spot, so what am i supposed to do next?
I've clicked every inch of this section, and they all seem to be in the right spot
All the rocks need to be in the slots.
And, you pushed the far right rock too far up.

A___B_C
__D____
__E____

C up 1
E left 1
D up 2
B left 1
D down 4, left 4
E down 1, left 1
A down 1
B left 2, down 3, right 1
A down 2,
C down 1, left 4, down 3

Last edited:

BOBBERS090

Feb 18, 2019
All the rocks need to be in the slots.
And, you pushed the far right rock too far up.

A___B_C
__D____
__E____

C up 1
E left 1
D up 2
B left 1
D down 4, left 4
E down 1, left 1
A down 1
B left 2, down 3, right 1
A down 2,
C down 1, left 4, down 3
Omg thank you...it never occured to me that all those slots had to be filled...i just assumed that since some were a different colour, that only those had to be filled

Jun 17, 2020
I made a gallery for this game over on for anyone that wants to check out the CG content before downloading it.

I can confidently say that no one's missing much of anything. Even if you do the trick the unlock all the CGs mentioned some posts back, don't be tricked by the number of memories... it's just a trick. They reuse CGs a LOT.

It's kind of weird though, because this game is more shit than this circle's first game. That one at least has animations even if, as far as I can tell, it's still crap with few scenes... at least it's animated scenes. Same with the third, but given that that one involves literally snuffing 4 girls, one of which gets her arms cut off, I doubt many people will be interested in that one.

Either way, hope this helps someone if they want to decide whether to waste time with this game or not.
Wait hold up what game is that. There first one. I think I saw it somewhere but I don't remember the name. My brain can't sleep without that information. Although i am really not interested by the game I need to remember the name. Thx king.

Mar 19, 2018
been literal years since someone probably even thought about this game--but i'd like to also know if anyone has any clue about who the artist is. there's no illustrator listed on DLSite, the artstyles used by the variety of games the circle has made aren't even remotely similar, and from what i can tell, this game just genuinely had no credit sequence

i've tried looking the game up in a lot of places and haven't found shit, myself

Reactions: TNTed
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes