RPGM Completed Black Knight - Knight of Insult [Final] [Fuckin Fairy]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
If I understand the summary correctly : this game add the insult to the injuries ? Am I right ? :unsure:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
you mean like in monkey island?
Do you know of any other games that use insult swordfighting?

...And, uh, if you do, could you let me know what games they are? Because that was one of the best parts of Monkey Island and I would totally play any other game that had something similar.

Reactions: Alex_Grey

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the "usual" incorrect messages: "% 1 appears!", "% 1 has not been damaged!" and so on.

Download, decompress and replace the 2 attached files "Skills.json" and "System.json" into the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game (as usual, DO BACKUP the original files first).

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how can i find the rope to get out from that high climp?
Do you mean the "vines" (instead of the rope) ?

If yes, interact with the vines, get them and then put them where you can download the cliff.

Reactions: frasse

freeko

May 15, 2019
This was a disappointment. The game is probably more properly classified as a visual novel since the player is basically along for the ride with little in the way of meaningful input toward the direction the game takes.

If I were to give this a review, maybe 2 stars? Not sure its bad enough to warrant 1 star, but it is not a good game by any stretch of the imagination.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ahh this game... I thought it was something proper but turns out to be full of maze and puzzles...

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Is there actual stuff and rape and sex and stuff not counting any stupid retarded orc goblin tentacle shit? Does " 30 sheets " only mean various cg of only? the 8 mentioned? More then those mentioned?

What the bloody hell is insult? Is it supposed to be replacing the word rape?

Most important is there any actual H in the game? Retarded as fuck losing crap does not count

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes