RPGM Completed Black Knight - Knight of Insult [Final] [Fuckin Fairy]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
it is exactly my windows defender and malwarebytes...

edit: probably it has something to do with inject.exe, dunno
i did a test, the only thing it picks up is the inject.exe which is needed to run game in english, after you finish with game just delete the game and you will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: NaughtyOppaiDragon

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
WTF....
This isn't even an mtl, this is a batch calling a whole nother toolset that's hooking the text and fucking with it.
THIS SHOULD NOT COUNT AS TRANSLATED, AND AS A MODEL IS A HUGE SECURITY PROBLEM.
what do you think translator ++ and other apps do, they apply a batch that translates, quit complaining about it and move on to the next game if you gonna rage about every game. :cautious:

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
what do you think translator ++ and other apps do, they apply a batch that translates, quit complaining about it and move on to the next game if you gonna rage about every game. :cautious:
I haven't actually raged about any previous translations, and I don't say anything about most titles, you can check my comment history. I apologize for the alarmist tone. But this is a pretty dramatic deviation from what I usually see around here.

I think Machine translation is cool as fuck, and I'm in favor of the practice, there's an extremely limited number of translators available for this use case, and a mountain of content worth translating.
But the line has to be drawn somewhere.
Translator++ and most of the other machine translation tools follow a process of extraction, translation, and insertion.
That means that the appropriate context is available to the machine translation, as separation for sentences, parsing, etc. and the games files are actually overwritten and translated at rest. It also means the tooling is setup in a way that can optimize for the best results at the expense of the time it takes, there's plenty of room for minor adjustments for stability, and since there aren't any third party components doing crazy things like .dll attachments or memory hooking you can readily validate and or sandbox the executable content.

The approach here is that the game isn't translated at all, and instead it attempts broad substitutions in memory while the game is running via a text hooker as fast as freaking possible, the results are past quick and dirty and well into minimum effort=minimum results territory, and it's likely totally unintelligible.
I don't have a problem with that - but it shouldn't be labeled as english, because In no way is the game itself actually in english.

If this is what people want to have, then just let uploaders put up JP titles, and anybody that wants to use a text hooker can.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
You shouldn't post games using this tool, it's not. Anyone can MTL any game as long as you have this tool. Just find the game file in Torrent and you will be able to post thousands of games. Just have this program attached to the game.
I have my own Mtool as well at Lv2 and then go find a game MTL by myself, has played dozens of games by this tool.
Trojans come from the tool itself, not from the game but it safe to play.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Ya the Startwithtool set off my windows defender calling what ever it did a trojen of
severe threat level

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Op Updated - Game is Translated via MTL English, no tools = no virus, So Yeah Enjoy the Game :cool::cool:

File - Reuploaded

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
When I saw "Knight of Insult", I was really hoping this would be something like insult swordfighting. I am, once again, disappointed.

Reactions: Alex_Grey
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes