Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Unity is kinda risky and why's he doing that instead of focusing on black rune?
I'd also say it's him trying to not become so tunnel-visioned on one project that he burns himself out. Usually focusing 100% on 1 thing 100% of the time (a bit of an exaggeration, but still holds true even if it's only "a majority of the time") leads to loss of perspective. Pausing and doing other things helps keep your perspective fresh and you are better able to spot things that seemed like great ideas on paper, but are actually pretty bad in practice.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
I'd also say it's him trying to not become so tunnel-visioned on one project that he burns himself out. Usually focusing 100% on 1 thing 100% of the time (a bit of an exaggeration, but still holds true even if it's only "a majority of the time") leads to loss of perspective. Pausing and doing other things helps keep your perspective fresh and you are better able to spot things that seemed like great ideas on paper, but are actually pretty bad in practice.
One thing to mention, don't forget that the latter can also be an issue, where you have devs with 3 or god forbid 4 projects going on at once and sitting in stagnation. It's good to have variety but there's obviously a balance to the workload and what can be an excuse to less burnout leads to ironically even more many times.
Pastaskii is doing good progress so hopefully he won't go too off track..

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Well there are bad examples of this too, there is for example Technobrake which decides every month that he has a side project he works on and keeps delaying development for his game which went on for years (he released a ton of minigames with no essence in that time)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
One thing to mention, don't forget that the latter can also be an issue, where you have devs with 3 or god forbid 4 projects going on at once and sitting in stagnation. It's good to have variety but there's obviously a balance to the workload and what can be an excuse to less burnout leads to ironically even more many times.
Pastaskii is doing good progress so hopefully he won't go too off track..
Well there are bad examples of this too, there is for example Technobrake which decides every month that he has a side project he works on and keeps delaying development for his game which went on for years (he released a ton of minigames with no essence in that time)
This is definitely true, a balance needs to be maintained, and the developers need to remember what their main project is. You can't just sideline a project and only put in 10% effort on it and still expect people interested in it to stay with you. And you can't really call that your main project if it's basically taking up an afterthought's amount of effort.

Reactions: Kaiki-tan

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I could go on a forever rant on Technobrake and his decision.

Simply put. If you have seen the new content, like Yarizo's dick has become significantly smaller, one example. You have seen it all. Nevermind that only 1-3 new scenes are implemented, if we are lucky, and updates being once every month almost.

The content has gotten rather...boring, mild and just lacking anything of note.

If that wasn't bad. Technobrake doesn't even know WHAT Focus Content he wants to make. There's Netorare, Netorase, Netori and straight up Rape (Monster Rape) and then lots of Vanilla. He lost touch with NPRI long time ago, and his Speciality.

I truly hope PastaSkii will not do the same mistakes. Side Projects should only be done to renew your vigor and inspiration, not sideline your Main Project. Don't lose touch with yourself, your Projects and your Specialities. Small rant over.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I could go on a forever rant on Technobrake and his decision.

Simply put. If you have seen the new content, like Yarizo's dick has become significantly smaller, one example. You have seen it all. Nevermind that only 1-3 new scenes are implemented, if we are lucky, and updates being once every month almost.

The content has gotten rather...boring, mild and just lacking anything of note.

If that wasn't bad. Technobrake doesn't even know WHAT Focus Content he wants to make. There's Netorare, Netorase, Netori and straight up Rape (Monster Rape) and then lots of Vanilla. He lost touch with NPRI long time ago, and his Speciality.

I truly hope PastaSkii will not do the same mistakes. Side Projects should only be done to renew your vigor and inspiration, not sideline your Main Project. Don't lose touch with yourself, your Projects and your Specialities. Small rant over.
Technomilker is just a laughing stock for everyone except his patrons, there's exactly 0 sane people still interested in NP

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Technomilker is just a laughing stock for everyone except his patrons, there's exactly 0 sane people still interested in NP
To be fair though, despite Technobrake being on some high bullshit lately, he used to make fun games and was quite consistent, even now while he's definitely milking the shit out of NP he still updates the game quite regularly which is waaaay more than what can be said about a lot of other devs, especially certain western ones without pointing any fingers.
I think his issue comes back to what Kazaim said; lack of focus, add that to a clear money incentive and not having planned things in advance. It just becomes like Star Citizen-isk situation where a dev just pumps out purposeless content for the game and advances very little overall.

It's always my worry especially with newer devs when they get a big pump of financial support online and start losing healthy balance. :cautious:

Reactions: Kazaim

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
I hope the new game he's making its a practice for unity and gain experience to move Black rune from rpgmv to unity because rpgmv isn't big enough to apply his ideas.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I hope the new game he's making its a practice for unity and gain experience to move Black rune from rpgmv to unity because rpgmv isn't big enough to apply his ideas.
nah man u want him to even add more time developing by porting the game? That would be way too huge of a mess than it was worth, especially from RPGMV to unity... Maybe for future projects but that would take immense amount of time for a game which will be RPGM like anyway, now worth imo

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
nah man u want him to even add more time developing by porting the game? That would be way too huge of a mess than it was worth, especially from RPGMV to unity... Maybe for future projects but that would take immense amount of time for a game which will be RPGM like anyway, now worth imo
On top of that, I'd rather not have to run the game through ReiPatcher to play an incomprehensible mess with stability issues when it's finally out.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rf265

May 23, 2023
haha:D Pastaskii maybe dont know what he wanna make.Just pop up many ideas,I think he should focus on developing one certain game with some certain ideas.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I think he’s making this short game for development money for Black Rune at the same time this Unity game of his mighty give us a taste what kind of NTR we are getting from him

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote