Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ElDictor

Aug 20, 2019
Let me just say that none of you should get your hopes up for a 2023 release becuase this man is EXTREMELY passionate about the production of this game. A demo was planned for a year ago but he added a bunch of new mechanacis and said that it “wasnt ready yet” and for everyone to be patient. If he manages to stop creating new scenes and story lines then just maybe you might have a nice 2078 release date.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Let me just say that none of you should get your hopes up for a 2023 release becuase this man is EXTREMELY passionate about the production of this game. A demo was planned for a year ago but he added a bunch of new mechanacis and said that it “wasnt ready yet” and for everyone to be patient. If he manages to stop creating new scenes and story lines then just maybe you might have a nice 2078 release date.
Haha

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You know, that is definitely something to keep in mind, but on the other hand I definitely wouldn't mind this becoming The Last Sovereign for Japanese style NTR fans. I've honestly been dying for more gameplay content-dense NTR games.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
bro just go play a jrpg or something
Do you know any that is good, i think the Blue Orphanage one qualifies as JRPG but i don't kniow many that are good and NTR or even netori.

I think a better example is Leanne 2?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Still waiting for something to come out i wll report when it happens here’s a another ntr game being made but you Ntr handsome jerk it has hypnosis but with a moral conscience spoiler the protagonist is fat and ugly high school student here is a trial version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote